View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

7 30.43%
  • I did not like this Event

10 43.48%
  • I could not finish in Time.

10 43.48%
  • Ashfeather Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Weasel Dragon

7 30.43%
  • Grumbleshore Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Compassion Dragon

8 34.78%
  • Firapples

11 47.83%
  • Magical Mirror

1 4.35%
  • Mystic Maps

4 17.39%
  • Island Parts

3 13.04%
  • Raw Marble

1 4.35%
  • Charred Chalice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wizard World Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I’m done with chapter 5, but unlikely to spend the food to get the dragon at chapter 7. I have no room for another dragon, no food because of leaderboard and I’m tired. Good luck to those who are playing. I’m sitting out my first chapter event ever. I’ve always done them and made sure to get the dragons. I just don’t have any more room and needing 25-30 for an expansion means I can get 3 new dragons per month. Guess I am slowing down on the game because of it...

Rhino Keeper
    I agree give us a week or two between them. This is the only one I play now. I do the leaderboard one enough to get 12th (I?ve been using one nest, boosting once a day and usually get 12th ... next month I?m trying it without the boost) .... and I haven?t done much of anything with the community ones and you?d think those would be nice easy ones so we can rest. Here?s probably the most telling thing....I?m unemployed & I?ll play between looking for jobs and I don?t have enough time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    I agree give us a week or two between them. This is the only one I play now. I do the leaderboard one enough to get 12th (I?ve been using one nest, boosting once a day and usually get 12th ... next month I?m trying it without the boost) .... and I haven?t done much of anything with the community ones and you?d think those would be nice easy ones so we can rest. Here?s probably the most telling thing....I?m unemployed & I?ll play between looking for jobs and I don?t have enough time
    Need to make my post about the thread topic so I’m saying good luck in the tales event and let us know if you need help. �� Don’t boost to get 12th. Save that gold and buy a second nest. A second nest literally helps and is necessary for every event, including tales so you can breed the common one and use the other nest for hatching the goal dragons. If you have a second nest, you will get 12th place easily.

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooo.... if I skip breeding weasel dragon with 50 gold do I have to pay even more to skip the steps that involve the weasel dragon on upcoming days?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Sooooo.... if I skip breeding weasel dragon with 50 gold do I have to pay even more to skip the steps that involve the weasel dragon on upcoming days?
    Yes. Skipping the task will check it off so that it's no longer required for the goal, but it doesn't give you the Dragon. Or, in the case of a craft, it doesn't give you the craft product.

Fashion Designer
    I'm there now, so far skipped hatching then bred Ashfeather to ... I forget....to get a bingo square and satisfy the Tales task...and hopefully a Weasel. Nope, 4 hour March Mayhem...so I may end up skipping the next two Weasel related tasks also. It's still less gold to spend than buying the dragon and you get 3 dragons with it - the Chap 7 Dragon, Prize Dragon, and Token Dragon (if that's what you pick to use your token on). So...112/3 = 37.33 gold per dragon versus buying the Weasel dragon 200/4 = 50 gold per dragon.

I also didn't want to buy the Weasel dragon because I've done that before then bred the dragon - once it was the VERY next breeding!

Rhino Keeper
    Question. I crafted the weasel and I clicked to hatch it but, it disappeared. How do i get it without buying it. I tried to breed it but, I'm not any luck. Were I usually get some luck breeding 4 hrs dragons. I don't have time or the luck to get the turkey or poetry, and get Neo Magic. Any Neo's that i got was bought. Please help i don't have to the money to buy. Account is petre1970

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for reply. But.... it isn't even relevant anymore. As soon as I skipped it with the gold my next breed was a weasel dragon. I swear this game is rigged sometimes. 😒😒

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for reply. But.... it isn't even relevant anymore. As soon as I skipped it with the gold my next breed was a weasel dragon. I swear this game is rigged sometimes. ����
    On the bright side, that is better than the time I bought the common for 200 gold just to get the common on the VERY NEXT breeding. Talk about frustrating!

I'm going to try one or two more times for the Weasel before skipping the next two Weasel related tasks - battling are the corresponding tasks and I'm on battle 23 or so of the tournament so it is more worth it for me to wait to try to beat anyone with Grumblesnore until he's at at least level 10. He's evolving to 7 now.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw weasel its cute so I've been trying to breed weasel before the event started, It's difficult to get it. Then i got to chapter 6 of 10 act 2 of 5. So the Dragon I've been trying have to breed weasel and tells us to hatch it. Can't hatch it if I can't breed it. I don't want waste money for gold and can't. I always start Xmas shopping about now so I save money. Any events should for dragons that you see in the pictures without surprised dragons like weasel. Without hatching it means we can't complete the event with weasel. So I guess I'm not complete it. I want a turkey.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast