View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

7 30.43%
  • I did not like this Event

10 43.48%
  • I could not finish in Time.

10 43.48%
  • Ashfeather Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Weasel Dragon

7 30.43%
  • Grumbleshore Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Compassion Dragon

8 34.78%
  • Firapples

11 47.83%
  • Magical Mirror

1 4.35%
  • Mystic Maps

4 17.39%
  • Island Parts

3 13.04%
  • Raw Marble

1 4.35%
  • Charred Chalice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wizard World Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    As usual, I am STILL trying to breed the common Weasel for this event. I don't know why I bother with these events, I never am able to hatch the common until the event is over and then I breed several. Thought since I had plenty f food saved up I would try, but of course same problem as usual. I don't get much enjoyment playing this game anymore, just frustration at every event.

Fashion Designer
    I’m a little aggravated. I get to chapter 7 to start crafting my grumblesnore and I only have 3 of 4 required items.
    I had to skip the hatching a weasel dragon bc even after consecutively breeding required elements over and over for all the days I never got a COMMON! dragon. Now I was prepared to spend the required gold involving the acts with weasel but now I can’t even craft my grumblesnore. How is it fair I don’t get the blue tome even after spending 50 gold to complete the act?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Question. I crafted the weasel and I clicked to hatch it but, it disappeared. How do i get it without buying it. I tried to breed it but, I'm not any luck. Were I usually get some luck breeding 4 hrs dragons. I don't have time or the luck to get the turkey or poetry, and get Neo Magic. Any Neo's that i got was bought. Please help i don't have to the money to buy. Account is petre1970
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I’m a little aggravated. I get to chapter 7 to start crafting my grumblesnore and I only have 3 of 4 required items.
    I had to skip the hatching a weasel dragon bc even after consecutively breeding required elements over and over for all the days I never got a COMMON! dragon. Now I was prepared to spend the required gold involving the acts with weasel but now I can’t even craft my grumblesnore. How is it fair I don’t get the blue tome even after spending 50 gold to complete the act?
    Please submit a request to support for assistance.
    See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Trying for weasel—got clockwork, honeybee, fireflower, firemane x 3, mythic, wooden, hoot, New England. Ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't want to start a whole new thread and figured this would probably be the best place to ask: Is anyone missing Bingo tickets? Or maybe have the ticket prices on certain dragons gone up in the past week?
    Last time I checked, after the last WE, I was only 2 or 3 tickets away from crafting Ancient Star. Now I am 18 short.
    What's up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I didn't want to start a whole new thread and figured this would probably be the best place to ask: Is anyone missing Bingo tickets? Or maybe have the ticket prices on certain dragons gone up in the past week?
    Last time I checked, after the last WE, I was only 2 or 3 tickets away from crafting Ancient Star. Now I am 18 short.
    What's up with that??
    I crafted Ancient Star a while ago and after reading your post i thought off the top of my head that it took me 160 tickets. Just went to check and that's exactly what it costs. So i don't think its price went up. But i'm not 100% sure.
    As for missing tickets, i have no idea how many i had, so i can't check that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Trying for weasel—got clockwork, honeybee, fireflower, firemane x 3, mythic, wooden, hoot, New England. Ridiculous.
    I still haven’t hatched weasel yet either. Been trying since the start and have used gold to speed with still no luck. I can’t say how many fails I’ve had. I’m so far behind now and not sure I’ll be able to finish. It’s so frustrating trying to hatch the “common” dragons for this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I still haven’t hatched weasel yet either. Been trying since the start and have used gold to speed with still no luck. I can’t say how many fails I’ve had. I’m so far behind now and not sure I’ll be able to finish. It’s so frustrating trying to hatch the “common” dragons for this.
    I wasn't able to breed weasel either. So because of that we can't complete the event or even gets the Grumblesnore. All the dragons i would've got it weasel, turkey, poetry, but, there are difficult for breeding. Very frustrating

Executive Chef
    Me neither. But to be honest I am past caring. I am so bored of doing the same event over and over and never being able to raise the dragons I want to raise because I spend all my food on tales. Haven't got anywhere to put new dragons anyway. For the first time I am ready to quit and I have been playing since the beginning when there was a cap of 30 habitats.

Banned
    I'm thinking about quitting the Tales altogether myself for space reasons. It requires three dragons to be placed on the island (5 if one wants the Token dragon) when it used to be just 2. With the snail's pace it takes to make Marble Keys, the land is still not keeping up with the numerous common dragons released. I may just start a dragon temp agency by getting the common, rare and super rare dragons and when I get the ultra rare, just sell off the previous dragons as some aren't really useful. It would be a shame to do that being that the 3 early dragons require so much food. It's really a shame.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast