View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

7 30.43%
  • I did not like this Event

10 43.48%
  • I could not finish in Time.

10 43.48%
  • Ashfeather Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Weasel Dragon

7 30.43%
  • Grumbleshore Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Compassion Dragon

8 34.78%
  • Firapples

11 47.83%
  • Magical Mirror

1 4.35%
  • Mystic Maps

4 17.39%
  • Island Parts

3 13.04%
  • Raw Marble

1 4.35%
  • Charred Chalice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Wizard World Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Same here. I hardly ever spend any gold for Tales at all, is something wrong with me?..
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    I spent zero gold
    As Phoenix406 stated, if you have enough food and you hatch the common dragon, you can do the Tales without spending gold. The gold I used was between skipping the tasks requiring Weasel dragon (which I still don't have) and speeding up breeding in the beginning to try to get the Weasel dragon - so it was 50 to skip hatching, 50 to skip raising to level 6 and 12 to skip breeding. The additional 17 or so was through speeding up breeding.

If I can hatch the common dragon, I don't spend any gold.

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure how to vote on this....not hatching the common dragon is the only real issue I have with Tales. While this is the first time in 6 months or so that I had trouble, it would still be nice to have a secondary way to get the common dragon. Or, potentially a sure fire result from a breeding pair. Say, maybe on day 6 if you breed Red and Yellow, the ONLY possibility is Weasel.

Couldn't breed weasel--ridiculous. Aside from dragons, food and tickets (rarely play bingo) prizes have zero value. Can't use deco but if I could they have been extraordinarily uninteresting. Also no more room to expand w/maps or island parts and I'll never in my life be able to craft enough keys to use up the marbles I currently have. These really have become rather dull.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Couldn't breed weasel--ridiculous. Aside from dragons, food and tickets (rarely play bingo) prizes have zero value. Can't use deco but if I could they have been extraordinarily uninteresting. Also no more room to expand w/maps or island parts and I'll never in my life be able to craft enough keys to use up the marbles I currently have. These really have become rather dull.

I agree about the prizes. For a while I was playing for the token dragons but even those have been unappealing in most of the recent Tales. For this one, I collected Ashfeather and then bailed on the event. Been doing that a lot over the past several months, can't remember the last Tales I bothered finishing. I have the food, the prizes just aren't worth using it.

Oh, and no Weasel here, either. I gave up after 5 or 6 fails- half of which were super rares, so yay for Essence. But I have no worries about not collecting him. It's not like he's gonna expire. He'll just be another common red/yellow fail we'll get sick of looking at, I'm sure. Woohoo. At least the timer is short.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes!! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    No, you just probably manage your game well and have enough food on hand to complete all the feeding tasks and are lucky enough to breed the required "common." This is the first time that I have been unable to breed the common, so I had to use gold to skip all the Weasel tasks.
    Yeah, no amount of "managing the game well" helps when you have to battle a crappy dragon against good ones.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567