View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

17 41.46%
  • I didn't like this event

14 34.15%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 31.71%
  • I didn't participate

4 9.76%
  • Firehopper

22 53.66%
  • Frosterrier

19 46.34%
  • Yellow Lavador

15 36.59%
  • Glass Flowers

4 9.76%
  • Snowflake

3 7.32%
  • Food

27 65.85%
  • Runes

32 78.05%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: STORYBOOK: Arctic Freeze - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    First event Iv intentially sat out. Don?t want to waste valuable space on creatures that I?m not that excited about and I?m so fed up of tournaments. I?ll sound like a bad loser but I just never win!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't really care about this one, with so many breeds of dogs they could actually draw new breeds if they wanted to. I'm kind of tired of recolored animals or gigantic dogs that are bigger than elephants

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I didn't really care about this one, with so many breeds of dogs they could actually draw new breeds if they wanted to. I'm kind of tired of recolored animals or gigantic dogs that are bigger than elephants
    I so agree with you! Not even sorry I couldn’t finish it, tbh!

didnt make it to the end of this one either. Couldnt even get to level 30 on the battleground. When it takes 2 days to win one battle without using real money to beat it, it stops being fun. Ive made a choice, I decided that I would rather my husband and I get to go on vacation instead of spending all our vacation money on winning critters, dragons, or any other virtual reality item or creature. So, while I will continue to play the games, I love them, I will no longer be buying gold, gems, More turns, or whatever is required to win any tournament, level, or contest. I would rather be in Hawaii or Europe, or on a cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Took my whole savings!! Now to maneuver harvesting enough for the rest of this SB.and get ready for next event...this will be a challange in itself.;(
    I was not able to finish because of this. Oh, well. I have significantly less motivation to finish if I don?t LOVE the top prize and there are no longer side goals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Indeed! They could make a whole game just about dogs and have all the different breeds. The AKC currently recognizes 190 breeds, plus there are other breeds that exist but aren't part of the AKC. Plus, they could make some really fun crossbreeds and mutts that incorporate the Puns or word play that they like to use in this game.

Speaking of dogs, does anyone else group their animals by type? I mean, you can't really do it a lot because they have different elements, but I currently have one whole habitat that is just pugs: it has 2 Ladypugs at different levels and 2 Love Pugs at different levels (so like a baby and an adult of each). I also recently gave one of my male deer an entire harem of female deer. Thankfully they all shared an element. He's a happy stag now!
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 11-13-18 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    didnt make it to the end of this one either. Couldnt even get to level 30 on the battleground. When it takes 2 days to win one battle without using real money to beat it, it stops being fun. Ive made a choice, I decided that I would rather my husband and I get to go on vacation instead of spending all our vacation money on winning critters, dragons, or any other virtual reality item or creature. So, while I will continue to play the games, I love them, I will no longer be buying gold, gems, More turns, or whatever is required to win any tournament, level, or contest. I would rather be in Hawaii or Europe, or on a cruise.
    That is such a synchronicity. I was talking with a coworker today who just returned from a 2 week trip to Scotland and England, and it made me think, "Why am I spending $150 or so a month on virtual creatures when I could be traveling." It makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't finish on either of my accounts. Was nowhere even close to level 30 in tourney....oh well. First time that has happened to me since starting my baby account in January. Hate that tourneys are connected with SB!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Speaking of dogs, does anyone else group their animals by type? I mean, you can't really do it a lot because they have different elements, but I currently have one whole habitat that is just pugs: it has 2 Ladypugs at different levels and 2 Love Pugs at different levels (so like a baby and an adult of each). I also recently gave one of my male deer an entire harem of female deer. Thankfully they all shared an element. He's a happy stag now!
    LOL I like to group by type too! I put together a dragon mountain when the lava lagoon hab went on sale and I?m working currently on a medieval knight horse theme since we have so many of those heh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345