View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

17 41.46%
  • I didn't like this event

14 34.15%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 31.71%
  • I didn't participate

4 9.76%
  • Firehopper

22 53.66%
  • Frosterrier

19 46.34%
  • Yellow Lavador

15 36.59%
  • Glass Flowers

4 9.76%
  • Snowflake

3 7.32%
  • Food

27 65.85%
  • Runes

32 78.05%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Arctic Freeze - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    @jmatarii shouldn't the evolution in ch 7 be 12 hours? (9 for low lvl ppl) 6 hours doesn't cost 24 gems to skip, it's usually double the amt of evolve time

Act 2: Collect Aerodynamic Rune from Evolving x6 (Skip 18 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 2: Collect Aerodynamic Rune from Evolving x6 (Skip 24 Gems) 1 x 1h

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Firehopper ... 15 hour hatching and evolving times ... BEWARE!

I can?t even begin to imagine what the food cost is going to be for this one
    I guess this is a way to tweak the difficulty of story books up, without changing the format much. it also improves the chances people will start the LB with a pretty big incentive upfront and takes the edge off not finishing the event by neutering the grand prize. Getting an ultra rare up front and raising it up to 15 also improves new players chances of finishing the battle requirements for this event. if this wasn't a goof up, it may not be a terrible change to the format. my only concern is the amount of food required to raise it to 15. i think 15 hours is not a terrible evolve time and usually i have plenty of time during the event to pre-evolve animals before the goal comes up.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    @jmatarii shouldn't the evolution in ch 7 be 12 hours? (9 for low lvl ppl) 6 hours doesn't cost 24 gems to skip, it's usually double the amt of evolve time
    Hi.

12 hours of evolution is in chapter 10 in chapter 7 is 6 hours.

Best regards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

12 hours of evolution is in chapter 10 in chapter 7 is 6 hours.

Best regards.
    Ok thanks for checking!

well if thats correct that we get the ultra rare first there may be a few reasons for that

One might be they are randomly mixing things up
    Since theres been less variation lately thats possible
    It could be accidental

Another might be an experiment to see if we are still motivated to finish

And i have noticed mostly i am motivated to finish because i just like to get to the end regardless

Of course good prizes help. But unless theres a big change i have too many animals in storage so its just to finish

When i run out of space i cant see how i will continue to do any events which need any new spaces for animals

I have a busy week this week so not sure how that will impact, will have to see. And time is a factor for everyone

Eh. Penny just dropped
    Ultra rares take a phenomenal amount of food
    We just had two leaderboard events which scuppered my food as i needed to feed as we had to have something to evolve

Plus i blew too many gems on that

Yeah this should be interesting
    Last edited by sherlock221bbaker; 11-03-18 at 02:12 PM.

Banned
    I'm not worried about the evolution time as it's a 10 day event, plus I'm finding it harder and harder to find animals to evolve that meet the minimum time requirements since they have introduced so many 5 hour animals in recent month. That being said, my concern with them labeling the animals as Ultra Rare vs Rare, etc, is that, if everyone reaches the first animal, but not everyone reaches the final animal, then the first one is not truly an Ultra Rare. I mean, I actually thought that the labels meant something - meant how difficult it was to obtain the animal, and not everyone would necessarily have it. Apparently it doesn't mean anything then?

My older account has no room and not much food, so I played through to get the first animal and will play until I get the 5000 free apples, and then that account is done. It pains me to not have a collection, but these animals are really uninspiring to me and since I have nowhere to put them anyway, who cares? My second account will complete unless I decide at some point in the next few days that it just isn't worth it.

Executive Chef
    Not gonna bother on any of my accounts. Animals aren?t that exciting to me and I can?t b bothered with losing an other tournament.

Fashion Designer
    I like the bunny best as juvenile form...I wish we didnt always need to level so high

Farm Supplier
    I really like this game and play it most days when I can, so thanks to s8. However I do have an issue with the relative size of some animals, especially those which we have to evolve for storybooks. I have several disproportionately large dogs, cats and other animals which I try and hide away and now it looks like I am going to have another huge rabbit - shrubunny is far too big as well, I really hate these huge unrealistic creatures.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    my concern with them labeling the animals as Ultra Rare vs Rare, etc, is that, if everyone reaches the first animal, but not everyone reaches the final animal, then the first one is not truly an Ultra Rare.
    Yes to this! I?m not a fan of this switch gig at all - I?m less motivated to complete all the chapters for a rare animal and sad about all the food I?ll have to use up if I do

IMO if they?re trying to make certain players happier with the Storybook the better thing to do is make commons actually common to breed!

I like the design of the bunny and wolf tho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast