View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 52.94%
  • I didn't like this event

21 41.18%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 37.25%
  • Sweet Sunflower

32 62.75%
  • Venus Flytrap

33 64.71%
  • Bamboo Planter

16 31.37%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter

18 35.29%
  • Cloud Bush

11 21.57%
  • Banyan Tree

11 21.57%
  • Pink/Yellow Rose Bush

17 33.33%
  • Rainbow Trough

11 21.57%
  • Topiary Chicken

8 15.69%
  • Sound Garden

12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Seeds Have Arrived - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Hello! I can't see the event items , like seeds or buckets, in the newspaper or the other players shops. When the newspaper refresh , some spots are already sold in the very first second. I can see my items in my inventory, but i can't buy them from others. Can you help me?

Farm Supplier
    Make them all, get it ticked off, then use them. I found the same, I was collecting/making things, then realised that I was still on 0...

Quote Originally Posted by Nystro View Post
    Hello! I can't see the event items , like seeds or buckets, in the newspaper or the other players shops. When the newspaper refresh , some spots are already sold in the very first second. I can see my items in my inventory, but i can't buy them from others. Can you help me?
    Hi Nystro, some events don't allow other players to purchase items needed to make products for the event. This appears to be one of those events. Although you can place excess event items (like buckets, seeds, trowels etc) in your shop (to clear your barn) other players can't see them and these can only be bought by the game bots (I'm not sure if my explanation is technically correct, but that has been my experience with the game in the past). So, you will need to find whatever items you need to make event products on your farm - you won't be able to buy them in the newspaper. Good luck with the event

Farm Supplier
    I won the Venus flytrap. Love it

Anyone else having trouble in the mine? I've used 10 tools so far and not a single bucket. Is this normal for everyone? Also, is this one where you hit the item while actually mining, like the last event or does it work like previous events where it pops up as you leave the mine?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    Anyone else having trouble in the mine? I've used 10 tools so far and not a single bucket. Is this normal for everyone? Also, is this one where you hit the item while actually mining, like the last event or does it work like previous events where it pops up as you leave the mine?
    As you leave the mine and it gives two buckets.
    I mine leave if no Bucket back in I go...

Executive Chef
    So I bought gems so I could buy the singing daisy and the game crashed and my gems disappeared. A big waste of money! I'm beyond mad and really makes me want to just stop playing the game. I contacted storm8 with a request, but I already know they will not give my gems back smh.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So I bought gems so I could buy the singing daisy and the game crashed and my gems disappeared. A big waste of money! I'm beyond mad and really makes me want to just stop playing the game. I contacted storm8 with a request, but I already know they will not give my gems back smh.
    Can you restart your game and check if you got the gems? If not, make sure you select "Payment" category for your request. Pm me your ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate your case since event is time critical.

Executive Chef
    200 are still missing! I just messaged you my ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you restart your game and check if you got the gems? If not, make sure you select "Payment" category for your request. Pm me your ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate your case since event is time critical.

Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    I've had the same issue today. I've mined at least 10 times and did not get a bucket.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast