View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 52.94%
  • I didn't like this event

21 41.18%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 37.25%
  • Sweet Sunflower

32 62.75%
  • Venus Flytrap

33 64.71%
  • Bamboo Planter

16 31.37%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter

18 35.29%
  • Cloud Bush

11 21.57%
  • Banyan Tree

11 21.57%
  • Pink/Yellow Rose Bush

17 33.33%
  • Rainbow Trough

11 21.57%
  • Topiary Chicken

8 15.69%
  • Sound Garden

12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Seeds Have Arrived - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatswhatspeeddo1 View Post
    I've had the same issue today. I've mined at least 10 times and did not get a bucket.
    I am having trouble also

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Venus Flytrap! Supposed to make food in the Feed Mill but not showing up. Yes, I closed and shut down. Didn’t work.

Dumb me....I was looking in the windmill. Feed Mill is correct. Sorry.
    Last edited by seesters; 11-06-18 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Pets are usually limited to one and this is the new super rooted pet.
    But and this is a big beautiful but keep turning those collections in and when you reach the magical number of 23, you receive another super pet. A Sunflower! If it is as beautiful as the Flytrap.....then all I can say is WoW!
    Thanks I?m 3 away from getting sunflower, too

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you restart your game and check if you got the gems? If not, make sure you select "Payment" category for your request. Pm me your ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate your case since event is time critical.
    Same thing happened to me a few months ago, lost 171 gems, for no reason, contacted them.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-06-18 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Removed Support comments and actions

Rhino Keeper
    The mine is really not working! 😥

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 for the Super Plants! LOVE IT
    I won the venus flytrap after giving 16 mystery sprouts.
    Now trying to complete the goal that will give another super plant, the Sweet Sunflower!

I am not getting buckets either, I have tried going in and out after using one tool and also after multiple tools, no buckets appear when I leave the mine. Unless the game is set so you have to mine like 20 times before getting anything?

I’m on the 6th of 7 goals called Mysterious New Plant. I have been on the goal for a couple of days and have crafted many Mystery Sprout buckets but they never show in my goal. My Discover the New Superplant goals keep getting recorded for each sprout I use in the tent but I never get credit on goal 6. I have closed and restarted many times but they never count. Once in a while it looks like 1 has recorded but then when I log back in it’s back to zero. I don’t care that much about the plank so overall its not a huge issue but it would be nice to complete all 7 goals. Otherwise, I am really liking this challenge. *Edited*- duh found the answer in a previous comment, I guess I have to save 4 buckets so they ticket off on the challenge*

Rhino Keeper
    I am on goal 6 now, quick question, do you have to have 4 of the things from the pigs in your barn as well as the mystery sprouts or can you collect from the pigs and make the buckets leaving none of the things from the pigs in the barn?

Executive Chef
    I contacted them too. [Removed Support actions]

Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    Thanks I?m 3 away from getting sunflower, too

Same thing happened to me a few months ago, lost 171 gems, for no reason, contacted them.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-08-18 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Removed Support actions - see forum rules

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast