View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 52.94%
  • I didn't like this event

21 41.18%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 37.25%
  • Sweet Sunflower

32 62.75%
  • Venus Flytrap

33 64.71%
  • Bamboo Planter

16 31.37%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter

18 35.29%
  • Cloud Bush

11 21.57%
  • Banyan Tree

11 21.57%
  • Pink/Yellow Rose Bush

17 33.33%
  • Rainbow Trough

11 21.57%
  • Topiary Chicken

8 15.69%
  • Sound Garden

12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Super Seeds Have Arrived - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

I got lucky and won the flytrap on my 21st seed. I'm just finishing off making #23 for the sunflower. Can we win more than 1 of the flytraps? I don’t need any more generic decorations, but will keep on crafting if we can win more than one flytrap.

Farm Supplier
    Love the Venus flytrap plant so glad I won it. My thoughts on the random prizes isn’t great I mean if u put 100% into this challenge you should be able to win the prize. It would be great if everyone won and they offer a second flytrap for gems for those who want another plant. Still love the game and can’t wait for more holiday prizes for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by sheepishjaina View Post
    I got lucky and won the flytrap on my 21st seed. I'm just finishing off making #23 for the sunflower. Can we win more than 1 of the flytraps? I don’t need any more generic decorations, but will keep on crafting if we can win more than one flytrap.
    I wish! I've turned at least 40ish and no fly trap...it's a bit tiring...I always have this problem, sometimes I get the prize at the very end or not at all. For once I would like the random drop to happen at the beginning or close to it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I wish! I've turned at least 40ish and no fly trap...it's a bit tiring...I always have this problem, sometimes I get the prize at the very end or not at all. For once I would like the random drop to happen at the beginning or close to it.
    At least you got the sunflower!

Rhino Keeper
    anyone else missing thier tent.. force closed.. its gone.. not in storage and Cannot buy another says i have one? just loaded it with a bucket game started spinning and puff it was gone
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    At least you got the sunflower!
    That's not luck but thanks for your comment lol

Executive Chef
    Click on the spot where you put the tent and it should pop something. Mine does that sometimes but always shows up after the four minutes is up

Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    anyone else missing thier tent.. force closed.. its gone.. not in storage and Cannot buy another says i have one? just loaded it with a bucket game started spinning and puff it was gone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    The tent shows up when it's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Mine disappeared until it's ready... at least I know when it's ready.

Rhino Keeper
    60+ turn ins and still no Venus fly trap. I even bought the value pack. This is ridiculous. This game is monotonous.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    60+ turn ins and still no Venus fly trap. I even bought the value pack. This is ridiculous. This game is monotonous.
    I agree! It's always so much work for me when others...my nbrs get theirs sooner...I don't understand the logic here, if it's random when will it happen to me lol!?!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast