• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    The pumpkin cottage works for the second Baron's beloved binky, third corner.

I started the event, but I'm not really motivated. We'll see what happens.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ivy costs 24 gems to speed up at 12 hours and then the cost decreases as time passes.

It looks as though we win some other prizes while completing the goals? At least that's my take away from this pop up:

Attachment 48355

I'm really tired of walkers as event grand prizes. I'll keep saying it until s8 hears it: With the introduction of the Town Square, walkers as prizes no longer make sense!

However, I'll likely participate in the event for a lack of any reason not to. I've got nothing else to do in my realm so why not and if I decide it's too tedious or whatever then I'll quit. I'd rather start an event and quit if I don't like it than sit out the start of one and have to rush to finish if it suddenly looks worth it.
    I go FiFis bed, it?s just deco

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I looked it up. This ones almost a carbon copy of the goal on 9/6, the Birthday event:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nfo-on-page-1*

And we will need to do a 3rd page. However, it seems Goal 7 for this quest requires 2 of each whereas in the previous quest Goal 7 required 1 of each. Hopefully, lower levels will still need just 1 each.

Also, in Goal 9 looks like we'll have to spawn a beast (last time from ponds). So that's where Fifi, the pink fangbeast, comes into play I'm guessing.
    Except for the labels, so far 100% match.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Attachment 48360Attachment 48360Attachment 48360
    sorry about 3 pics-this is still hard for me
    this is goal 7
    I am step 7 too. What happened to the first Chapter 1 we made in the earlier step? Why do we get credit for the first Chapter 2 made in Step 6, but lose the Chapter 1 made previously (which of course requires the 12 hour Ivy Binki collection)?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

So. What do we get for this event? What is useful? New old female resident?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    So. What do we get for this event? What is useful? New old female resident?
    Well, I am now on a 2 day wait for Ivy...

I think I will spend 3/4 of my energy on my kingdom and the rest on trees and chickens

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Well, I am now on a 2 day wait for Ivy...

I think I will spend 3/4 of my energy on my kingdom and the rest on trees and chickens
    Yep...waiting for 3 more trips to Ivy to repair the scrapbook for the 2nd time. Chopping trees & tapping chickens is pretty much all you can do until then. Pretty silly S8. 2 days waiting on items just to move 1 more step. You're not making any money with slow progress like this...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Lol, Lorrainne! ~ Soooo true!
    ....and I'm wondering about S8's train of thought with offering Fi-Fi for 150 gems(!!) when no one needs it even for $150 coins cuz WE'RE ALL JUST WAITING ON IVY & Fi-Fi can't do anything about that. LOL!

Besiiiiiiiiides, evidently S8 has no memory (but I do, & I'm sure I'm not the only one, lol).
    Who the hay is Fi-Fi anyway?? Lady Pfefferknot's fave lil dog is FRENCHIE & we already have him!
    Why doesn't *he* have an effect on this event in some way?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	48369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	48370

Remember the Vineyard/Lady Pfefferknot's Bday Community Event of 2015, S8???

2nd pieces of photo

making scrapbook chapter 2

Trying to collect 2nd pieces of photo but where are they to be collected from this time?

Cant locate them

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Whoops! (Facepalm) I didn?t use the green GO on that one. I had been going to other places as directed, farm house, dead tree, acer trees, chickens, bushes, and IVY (again the roadblock in getting stuff done) We haven?t used the marketplace for a while, just assumed and you know what that means. No way am I going to spend gems on what looks like a pink fangbeast. Btw, I had to do a force quit to get the 5 red acer trees.

I?ll probably continue with this event, it?s something to do. I?ve found Sabrina and need just one more silver bar to finish the prison for Heska.

I do have a question for those who ?store energy?. Are you just not doing anything in your king/queendom while waiting for the next big event? Since once you?re beyond the 40 max you?re not getting the 20 energy per hour, that seems like a wasted opportunity.
    I have enough energy makers to collect between 300-600 energy a day depending on how many each drop. In between events I only use about 50 energy a day to collect things I want to store up on or to collect anything I make. I usually start an event with between 4,000-6,000 energy which allows me to play without having to wait for more energy to store up. I also take advantage of the free 20 minutes of energy for collecting that occurs after every event ends. That is when I collect from every animal, every fruit tree, and every building except ivy?s Hut. I never collect from Ivy?s hut unless I am playing an event.

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast