• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Another identikit adventure, what fun!

Fashion Designer
    Again with collecting from Ivy. I am already unimpressed with this event. It's especially frustrating because Ivy doesn't always drop the needed items. I suggest that if S8 is invested in using Ivy's Hut, at least make it a guaranteed drop with a decent chance for multiple drops, or change the timer to 6 or 8 hours, preferably both. With a 12 hour timer, some of us who have to sleep or work can't collect from Ivy more than once a day. I would have to get up after midnight tonight to collect from Ivy, and I know that I'm not the only one who has this issue. Ivy has become my least favorite character in CS, because of the 12 hour timer on her Hut. I hope the prize for this event drops daily energy like the regular daily alicorns, or a guaranteed expansion permit. Otherwise, I will probably pass on this event and others that depend upon Ivy's Hut with maybe drops. With the exception of the Candy Alicorn, which is still a lite dropper, the guaranteed final prizes have been less than desirable for the effort required to finish an event, and most deco doesn't drop anything. Does anyone know what the prize drops for the final prize for this event will be? I will play if it's worth the lost sleep to collect from Ivy.

Edit: If the prize is another walker, I can take a two week break. My devices don't work well with walkers so they stay in the Town Square anyway. I was glad to see the Town Square so I can keep the walkers out of my kingdom. I just wish that walkers weren't the main prizes. I have too many that I don't use already. Combined with Ivy's Hut, I am sitting this one out.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 11-01-18 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Add comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Hmm, not sure I am up for this event. The grand prize is a walker? Another "hurry up and wait" on Ivy event? I'm just not feeling it this time.
    I want to take a break and enjoy playing with my kingdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Mine says market (which is where you buy stuff) not marketplace which is the building and takes me to buy Fi-Fi for gems. Not happening.
    That's exactly what it is. The goal is to buy the gem animal, that's all.

Rhino Keeper
    So I?m trying to find a reason to play this event?? I didn?t see anything far as prizes?! Except we get another kingdom citizen....hard pass. Waiting on Ivy plus another chop a bazillion trees. I don?t see how it?s worth it. I for one don?t really care for walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    With the find Fi-Fi step, I visited the one market I had out and nothing. I did have a parked Troll so that may have been the problem. With a 22 hour reset, a warning would have been nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Mine says market (which is where you buy stuff) not marketplace which is the building and takes me to buy Fi-Fi for gems. Not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Nope...I'm thinking you need to spawn the fifi fangbeast so maybe the trees will do it.

Edit: I spawned a regular fangbeast. Darn!
    I think the instructions should read buy fifi instead of Find fifi. When I click go it also takes me to “Visit the the market” to purchase fifi for gems. (Seriously S8....a little proofreading would be much appreciated.)

I’m not sure if they will be the monster we will eventually need to spawn, but for now, it seems we are just expected to purchase fifi to help boost drops. (For everything except the binkys of course. ) That’s gonna be a nope from me dawg.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Hmm, not sure I am up for this event. The grand prize is a walker? Another "hurry up and wait" on Ivy event? I'm just not feeling it this time.
    I want to take a break and enjoy playing with my kingdom.
    Me too. I think I’m skipping this one. I’m all tuckered out.

Same thing happened to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. There is no reward worth getting here and giving it a big miss.

I received some Baron’s Blankets while collecting from my fruit trees.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running. I'll be back later today. Lot's of things happening in RL!

remember to force close if you're not seeing the 5 freebie red acer trees....

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast