27 17.88%
  • I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

2. The Love notes from watchtowers are not creating an inventory card. They do show up when you look at Scrapbook #3 craft. I've reported this to S8.
    I do not even show the Scrapbook 3 craft. I've tried closing the game and restarting my iPad. Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-06-18 at 02:49 PM. Reason: (mostly) Fixed quote

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, I don't want another Walker (most of mine are turned off) but I can't seem to stop myself from chopping trees ...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracielynn4321 View Post
    I do not even show the Scrapbook 3 craft. I've tried closing the game and restarting my iPad. Any other suggestions?
    Can you confirm you are up to goal 9? And you are checking in the Forge?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See page 1
    Yes, I know. Still have to do the maths though. Looks like I can do it, taking 1 more missed collection into consideration. But I don't know if I'm willing to do the effort. Last event was fun, this one is tiresome, the drops are awful and the end prize not much to write home about.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    I remember a time when events where all completely different... you never new what the next goal would require... now they've got all the same pattern and just the items change.... this is soooooo boring... It is weeks that I'm not playing... Even the Baron's Tent prices are worthless since august... Do they want players to quit?!
    Well, they probably want players to spend money but they seem to be misunderstanding their players on a basic level which is likely to result in some quitting. The requirements are getting a bit ridiculous. I would think they get less people willing to spend money when they make it seem completely unattainable, but not everyone thinks like me.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Hi, posting for my sister as the site is not letting her log in again. She also reported to CS but knowing the time she is hoping someone else had this and knows how to resolve it through the game. If it was mentioned earlier I apologize.

For Goal 6:

She Collected all four pieces and had it checked off. She got to the point where she Repaired chapter 2 which is also Checked off, but her pieces went back to only 1/4. She tried recollecting the others but they still don?t count. So now her goalbook has it checked off for the first three: visit farmhouses, Find the baron?s bonnets, and make scrapbook chapter 2. The fourth step find the pieces of that photo though shows as 1/4.

She again as tried getting each once again and she did a hard restart. If anyone else have had this problem or have suggestions so she can move forward that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmm, my guesses are confirmed. S8 you are getting predictable!

What is the footprint of the Baron's Secret Clubhouse? 2x2? Does it have a sub quest / trade / craft?
    Yep, 2 x 2 footprint for the Clubhouse and a sub-quest to craft a family photo.

** bored **

Fashion Designer
    18 hours of...no internet connection for CS and yet every other internet connection is working on my iPad. Tried everything I can think of. Contacted S8. I’ve lost 2 opportunities for Ivy hut collections. Not good for this timed event. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Hope they can come up with something. This happened to me one other time several years ago on a weekend. I lost a whole day. S8 was having some server issues, but it wasn’t affecting all players. Wasn’t able to finish that event due to that problem. Hope history isn’t repeating itself.

Is anyone else having this issue? Day 2 of not being able to get into game.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 11-07-18 at 06:47 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the fifi at beginning and ive yet to receive any drops other than coin. No event drops at all. Dont waste your precious gems 😠😠😠😠😠

Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I bought the fifi at beginning and ive yet to receive any drops other than coin. No event drops at all. Dont waste your precious gems 😠😠😠😠😠
    UNFORTUNATELY, I already did....and same thing happening to me
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom