27 17.88%
  • I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Hmm, not sure I am up for this event. The grand prize is a walker? Another "hurry up and wait" on Ivy event? I'm just not feeling it this time.
    I want to take a break and enjoy playing with my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    make that 24 hours. After collecting everything else needed, we have to make chapter one of the scrapbook. And that requires 2 binkys. Looks like another hurry up and wait on Ivy event. And it is not very encouraging to see that they might not be a guaranteed drop. Yuck.

In the great Ivy vs 6 hour timer debate, I am in camp “6 hours for a maybe”, rather than being forced to stop for 12 hours or use gems. And although I love the Baron’s grannie, I am not thrilled at the possibility of another walker as a grand prize. I really hope there’s more to this one. Sigh.
    Me, too! The same ole, same ole every few weeks is really wearing thin for me. I'm about ready to jump off the fence I've been sitting on for the last few years & call it quits once & for all.
    Another walker is just not enticing anymore S8! We've got a whole stable of characters... many of which I have no desire to get. Have over 2100 crowns just sitting because of that & wont spend them unless a character comes with a story & goals.

And thanks for the pics, bingo! Wonder how many pages we'll need to craft over & over for this book? And why is the craft in the Forge? They should be in the workshop for Pete's sake!
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-01-18 at 12:12 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    OK. I may need some help here from someone who is further along.
    I need picture fragments, and when I click on the "Go" button for that part of the challenge, it keeps taking me to farmhouses.
    I found one there, so it black flags me.
    I found one with the swans and one in the white bushes.
    I tried rocks and horses, since these were in the featured tab of the market, but I still can't work out where to get the fourth piece.

Edit: Just got the goal in my goal book. Fourth is from dead trees.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 11-01-18 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Goal just popped into goal book.

Well we are off to a great start. I didn?t get the 5 Acer Trees in my Inventory for completing the goal! Why?

Fashion Designer
    With the find Fi-Fi step, I visited the one market I had out and nothing. I did have a parked Troll so that may have been the problem. With a 22 hour reset, a warning would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Well we are off to a great start. I didn?t get the 5 Acer Trees in my Inventory for completing the goal! Why?
    Try force quit a few times. Mine were several pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    With the find Fi-Fi step, I visited the one market I had out and nothing. I did have a parked Troll so that may have been the problem. With a 22 hour reset, a warning would have been nice.
    I'm seeing cottages, watch towers, sparkling mines in the featured section but no markets. Is that where Fi-if's supposed to be? Maybe it spawns chopping the trees?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Mine says market (which is where you buy stuff) not marketplace which is the building and takes me to buy Fi-Fi for gems. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Mine says market (which is where you buy stuff) not marketplace which is the building and takes me to buy Fi-Fi for gems. Not happening.
    Nope...I'm thinking you need to spawn the fifi fangbeast so maybe the trees will do it.

Edit: I spawned a regular fangbeast. Darn!

I think I will also be opting out of this one. I didn’t see anything I really wanted in the items rewarded for this goal event and I don’t need yet another walker that I don’t put out to walk my kingdom. It also seems to me that although I don’t tend to have a problem getting to the end of the events without using gems, it does consume a large amount of energy that I haven’t been able to gather enough of since the last even just ended and also required a great deal of energy. I am hoping for a fun, exciting event for Thanksgiving and or Christmas so I am thinking I will just collect energy and wait and see what comes next. For those of you participating, have fun!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I still have the 5 from a previous event so I think that's why I do not see 10. Database is not giving them cause it thinks we already have them. Nevermind.. duhh close game and now I see 10. and when they say bushes I guess they mean the ones from expansions and not the made ones.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast