• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    From many previous posts and ON PAGE 1, the four parts to be found for goal 9 are:

Scrapbook Chapter 3: Dearest Diary
    * Find the diary binding 0/1 GO (skip 34 gems) | horses
    * Find the diary quill 0/1 GO (skip 2 gems) | complete any craft in the workshop
    * Find the diary lock 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | hatchery
    * Find the diary key 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems) | defeat a skunkupine
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

Some players hatcheries are not dropping the lock, expect this to be fixed sometime today. While waiting for this, you can collect items for all 3 diary chapters. Many are needed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    How is it that Ivy is always in possession of the items we need??? I?m being to think she is a clepto.
    LOL, glad I wasn?t drinking my coffee when I read this!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I agree with some of the comments. If the prizes of the event will be crowns and a walker it's not worth the energy.
    I also agree. I don?t need more walkers and I have unspent crowns as the only two walkers I bought were the trader and the guardsman. I also don?t need another dog, I?m not running ?pet store kingdom?. I?ll just use this time to collect energy and cabbages and maybe work on the mermaid goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I also agree. I don?t need more walkers and I have unspent crowns as the only two walkers I bought were the trader and the guardsman. I also don?t need another dog, I?m not running ?pet store kingdom?. I?ll just use this time to collect energy and cabbages and maybe work on the mermaid goals
    My crowns are collecting dust the same way as my cabbages, which by the way are up to over 300 in the tent with nothing worth throwing them for.... and I agree about not needing any more milk pets.
    No Gems For Runes!

New Resident
    Is there any update on the Hatchery issue? I cannot move forward without the lock and have collected from my Hatchery over 10 times at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    There's information there about the hatchery problem (what I also have) but not where i can find the 4th diary pieces..

WHERE CAN I FIND THE 4TH DAIRY PIECE?
    Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    Goal 9:
    * Fight off Fi-Fi 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
    * Find the Baron's diary pages 0/4 GO (skip 52 gems)
    * Make scrapbook chapter 3 0/1 GO (skip 95 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 scrapbook parchments, 3 love notes, 4 diary pages
    * Find the Baron's diary pieces

I have just collected Chapter 3 and the next step "Find the Baron's diary pieces" is still piece once piece.
    When I press "GO", it point me to Magic Forge and I should I forge?
    Please check in your blue goalbook (top left on your board). Look at the goal titled “Dearest Diary”. That one piece that is not checked is the one you are missing and there is a hint telling you where to look for that piece. If you are missing the diary lock, it is supposed to be found at the hatchery, but multiple players have reported an issue with this. It seems that only a few low level hatcheries, for a very few players, have produced the lock. SpiritWind has reported the issue and hopefully a fix will be in soon.

If you already have the lock, then just follow the hints in the goalbook to whichever location your missing piece can be found.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    No lock, no skunkie....how can I proceed?
    The lock is a known issue that has been reported. Your only current options are to skip it with gems or wait until S8 fixes the bug.

For the skunk, I found one fairly quickly using the cloudberry bushes from Sabina’s goals. Also check your inventory in case you might happen to have a skunkupine trap stored in there. The traps can also be purchased for 5 gems. Check the hub for other places that spawn skunkupines and try collecting from those.

Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    don't think this has been mentioned yet:
    Maple Trees, the gem ones, are dropping blankets as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    S8 or fellow player: Please post here on the forum when hatchery issue is fixed. Thanks !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Please check in your blue goalbook (top left on your board). Look at the goal titled “Dearest Diary”. That one piece that is not checked is the one you are missing and there is a hint telling you where to look for that piece. If you are missing the diary lock, it is supposed to be found at the hatchery, but multiple players have reported an issue with this. It seems that only a few low level hatcheries, for a very few players, have produced the lock. SpiritWind has reported the issue and hopefully a fix will be in soon.

If you already have the lock, then just follow the hints in the goalbook to whichever location your missing piece can be found.
    Again:
    I miss 2 items..:
    The lock from the hatchery..
    And
    The 4th diary pieces..

I have no idea if the missing diary pieces will be found in the hatchery?!?!?
    But..when I press om GO, that is behind the missing dairy piece..it send me to the Magic Force..not to the hatchery..

On page one as named in the message above, there is: find the dairy pieces.. I have 3 and we need 4!!
    So, where can I find number 4????