20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Mine says market (which is where you buy stuff) not marketplace which is the building and takes me to buy Fi-Fi for gems. Not happening.
    Whoops! (Facepalm) I didn’t use the green GO on that one. I had been going to other places as directed, farm house, dead tree, acer trees, chickens, bushes, and IVY (again the roadblock in getting stuff done) We haven’t used the marketplace for a while, just assumed and you know what that means. No way am I going to spend gems on what looks like a pink fangbeast. Btw, I had to do a force quit to get the 5 red acer trees.

I’ll probably continue with this event, it’s something to do. I’ve found Sabrina and need just one more silver bar to finish the prison for Heska.

I do have a question for those who “store energy”. Are you just not doing anything in your king/queendom while waiting for the next big event? Since once you’re beyond the 40 max you’re not getting the 20 energy per hour, that seems like a wasted opportunity.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 11-01-18 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Replacing punctuation that showed as ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post

I do have a question for those who ?store energy?. Are you just not doing anything in your king/queendom while waiting for the next big event? Since once you?re beyond the 40 max you?re not getting the 20 energy per hour, that seems like a wasted opportunity.
    I'm an energy hoarder. I don't have a huge flock, but I get about 200 energy a day from alicorns and wizard schools and portal. I don't get the 20 energy per hour, but then I don't have much to spend it on between challenges. I have so many feast tables and such, and sources of swords and armor that I rarely feel the need to make anything.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I’ll sit this one out aswell

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

I’m not sure if they will be the monster we will eventually need to spawn, but for now, it seems we are just expected to purchase fifi to help boost drops. (For everything except the binkys of course. ) That’s gonna be a nope from me dawg.
    Well, I can tell you it probably won’t be dire boars. Since this event started I can’t move without a dire boar spawning from something : taverns, mushrooms, chickens, cows...so you definitely won’t be required to spawn direboars.

Farm Supplier
    The prize is just a citizen? ok I'm out of this, I do not like citizens in my kingdom, for those who continue to have fun ..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Hmm, not sure I am up for this event. The grand prize is a walker? Another "hurry up and wait" on Ivy event? I'm just not feeling it this time.
    I want to take a break and enjoy playing with my kingdom.
    I?m doing the same thing. I keep all my walkers tucked away, anyway, because they slow the loading of the game so much. So the prize of one more walker really doesn?t inspire me. Time to re-decorate, upgrade a few town buildings, and try to make a dent in all the land we have available now!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I?m doing the same thing. I keep all my walkers tucked away, anyway, because they slow the loading of the game so much. So the prize of one more walker really doesn?t inspire me. Time to re-decorate, upgrade a few town buildings, and try to make a dent in all the land we have available now!
    me too . ist time to make more trade tickets und after expansion permits

Rhino Keeper
    I will most likely do this event, but will not use gems. I think there are a few more prizes other than the walker that were advertised but I always delete those advertisements so fast, I cannot really remember. It seems like this will be a fairly leisurely event since we have to wait for Ivy-plenty of time to to make things in the workshop. I can always use enchanted beams and blocks since those are needed for the spellbound beams and blocks. And then there is trying for all those expansion permits that we need
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    How many gems needed to skip Ivy? A picture of a purple gem is over the first part of the number. I can?t see if it is 2 or 12 or 22 or 82, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I do have a question for those who “store energy”. Are you just not doing anything in your king/queendom while waiting for the next big event? Since once you’re beyond the 40 max you’re not getting the 20 energy per hour, that seems like a wasted opportunity.
    I use my daily Alicorns and get 20 energy from my 2 Wizard Schools every 4 hours. And yes, when I'm saving up energy I don't do anything for a couple of days.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast