• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Before completing this goal, I had 30 available energy, after finishing, I received just +10 energy instead of the 40 energy i.e. 30 energy is missing from the predicted 40 as a reward. If anyone has the same problem, please write me. Thanks!...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Before completing this goal, I had 30 available energy, after finishing, I received just +10 energy instead of the 40 energy i.e. 30 energy is missing from the predicted 40 as a reward. If anyone has the same problem, please write me. Thanks!...
    Seems to me that the reward is a refill not +40 energy!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I thought that type of energy refill was fixed a looong time ago.

Rhino Keeper
    I think S8 has to formulate the awards here better, because wasting time for such a tedious mission like this one without a very important prize is a complete waste of time instead of the rational event for Sabina...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for answer (●'▽'●)ゝ😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks for answer! 😊

I didn't receive any energy at all as I was above the 40. Coins, crowns, & invisible energy. Not cool, S8.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Seems to me that the reward is a refill not +40 energy!
    Exactly. Great for those who are below 40 but if you have 39, all you'll get is 1 energy added. Again, not cool S8!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It would have been better to get energy crates; 1 - 10 & 1 - 25 ... or 2 - 25s for later use!

The rewards on this one were abysmal! S8, you can do way better!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yes I had this too. I lost around 15-20 energy this way/ The tab on the Rewards Gained clearly states '40 energy'. Not 'Up to 40 energy' or '40 energy as long as you've been fortunate enough to completely use all of your energy'. Don't know about anyone else but when you're in the midst of an event anyone else completely use up all of their energy before hitting the one thing you need to move to the next step of a timed quest? No, me neither.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I didn't receive any energy at all as I was above the 40. Coins, crowns, & invisible energy. Not cool, S8.

Exactly. Great for those who are below 40 but if you have 39, all you'll get is 1 energy added. Again, not cool S8!

It would have been better to get energy crates; 1 - 10 & 1 - 25 ... or 2 - 25s for later use!

The rewards on this one were abysmal! S8, you can do way better!
    I like your opinion. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I received $150,000 coins, 5 gems, 40 Energy & 250 crowns, just as SpiritWind posted on page 1.

Many thanks to everyone who warned about the energy being a refill to 40, not a gift of 40 energy. I used up my energy this morning before collecting on my workshop.