• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Just seen the Scrapbook Chapter 3 note on the first page, and I thought I was going mad.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Just seen the Scrapbook Chapter 3 note on the first page, and I thought I was going mad.
    Fortunately I wasn't one of the first players to experience this. Those players were really getting frustrated, but thanks to those forum posters I was prepared.
    In the meantime I'm collecting for what's needed ahead and especially trying to remember to collect from the Watch Towers. And chop, fight beast, tap chickens, and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Go to post #3, between goals 9 and 10. There is always event info constantly being updated starting at post 1.
    There's information there about the hatchery problem (what I also have) but not where i can find the 4th diary pieces..

WHERE CAN I FIND THE 4TH DAIRY PIECE?
    Last edited by judafarm; 11-05-18 at 03:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    There's information there about the hatchery problem (what I also have) but not where i can find the 4th diary peces..

one part is from horses, which you've found. Another from ANY craft in workshop. Another from spawning a skunkupine, and the other is from the hatchery. I guess I was assuming that was the part you were needing. And that's where the glitch is in the Hatchery. There must be a programming error because no one can get the part to drop. Some players are waiting for a fix. Others have hemmed past it. Basically we are all stuck until a fix is done.

Ok. If you go on down that page 1, all info is there. Just keep on digging thru that and you will find the goals. Hope this helps.

Level 50 with two level 7 hatcheries. 16 collections including gem aheads, NO locks! S8, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Farm Supplier
    No lock, no skunkie....how can I proceed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There's information there about the hatchery problem (what I also have) but not where i can find the 4th diary peces..

What do you already have???? The diary goal info is in post 3. Look at the green help text.

Fashion Designer
    Ah... I see there is a Hatchery issue, just as I suspected.

With the maintenance losing me an Ivy Hut collection and now this, I hope there's enough time.

Fashion Designer
    I spent an embarrassing number of collections doing stuff in the magic forge instead of the workshop in case that's the same bit you can't find!

Goal 9:
    * Fight off Fi-Fi 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
    * Find the Baron's diary pages 0/4 GO (skip 52 gems)
    * Make scrapbook chapter 3 0/1 GO (skip 95 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 scrapbook parchments, 3 love notes, 4 diary pages
    * Find the Baron's diary pieces

I have just collected Chapter 3 and the next step "Find the Baron's diary pieces" is still piece once piece.
    When I press "GO", it point me to Magic Forge and I should I forge?