20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    My Ch 1 disappeared too. I've force closed a couple of times & even powered off, but still not there. I sure hope it's a glitch that will be fixed, otherwise yesterday was a total waste of gameplay ☹️
    We used the first chap. 1 to "repair the scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    My Ch 1 disappeared too. I've force closed a couple of times & even powered off, but still not there. I sure hope it's a glitch that will be fixed, otherwise yesterday was a total waste of gameplay ☹️
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is not a glitch. We used the chapter 1 we crafted to repair the scrapbook. Which means that we apparently did shoddy repairs since we have to craft two more of chapter ones to repair the scrapbook again.

I’m with Lorrainne and NWK.....this event is already boring. I am currently stuck waiting for 3 more Ivy collections in order to move on, and I’m not seeing anything that would make me want to speed up with gems. The reward for the step I am on is crowns, which I don’t even need since we are getting so many walkers as prizes, there’s no need to summon more with crowns. In the meantime, there’s nothing else to do, except making the equally excruciatingly slow expansion permits. I’ve already collected everything I need for crafting except the binkys. Yawn.

I had forgotten about Frenchie, but I am still confused. Was frenchie the Baron’s mother’s dog? I thought FiFi was his grannies pet. Either way, I see no use for purchasing it, since the binkys are the only hold up. Plenty of time to collect from chickens and farmhouses, and chop trees, while waiting for Ivy. Again. Yawn
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the clarification. At least now I won't be waiting in unrespited hope 😂

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Last few times that Ivy longgg wait wait wait was used in events I was driven to search for other games to satisfy me and find I'm playing them more and more(not s8 games). Think some others will probably do this too with long wait time on their hands and those games may even take priority over cs. Thats the chance s8 is taking by not doing right to their players. If the prizes were worth speeding up with gems,and fewer gems to speed up,and we were treated like we were cared about then maybe more people would spend. I mean everything is based around how much they can get us to spend but only giving us prizes that don't really give us good drops or any drops if it's walkers, because that could stop us spending in the future. Less drops on Alicorns,no conformation button, a storage thats a total mess etc etc. Things players have been asking...no...pleading for.I've spent in the past and I'm willing to spend again if I feel cared about and not just a cash machine.
    I could be totally wrong and maybe a lot of players who don't visit or post on forum do spend lots of money and therefore s8 will keep things the way they are. Oh well, rant over and peace returned.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with some of the comments. If the prizes of the event will be crowns and a walker it's not worth the energy.

Executive Chef
    I did use a few gems to speed Ivy yesterday morning because I wasn’t able to get into the game on Thursday evening, it’s meant ivy is back on track. But I’m also grateful it is a waiting on ivy game I come on here to check what I need to collect amounts of the various items and then chop like mad then get on with my day. Yes it’s boring but it’s making my day easier knowing that I don’t have to dip in every 2 hours, I suppose these games are helping those that can’t dip in all the time.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-18 at 11:08 PM. Reason: removed text discussing word filters (against forum rules).
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    So annoying that we are back to a 99 collection limit of things like the blanket and scrapbook page - I was chopping trees like mad and suddenly realised nothing was dropping as my quota was 99 - so much easier to play ahead while waiting on ivy when it’s a 999 limit

Fashion Designer
    So, watchtowers and horses will have the next photo drops? since they are in the Featured market?

EDIT: like others posted, I got blankies off my fruit trees. And from a birch tree. Red Acer trees are not actually in the Featured market ... so there was some disconnect. :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I agree with some of the comments. If the prizes of the event will be crowns and a walker it's not worth the energy.
    I would feel better about these prizes if we could have more walkers on our board. But as it is, I got three walkers from the last event. So I currently have 24 walkers on my board. If I decided to put one out that I bought in the town square, I would have to put up 5. Therefore completely disincentivizing me to spend gems on walkers or on events that give walkers as prizes. I would have bought the baron?s trick or treater to have the whole set if I could have actually been able to have him on my board. But since I wouldn?t have been able to. I didn?t bother. I am excited granny is finally coming to town but this 20 walker cap is obviously superficial if I can have 24 on my board right now with no issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a08.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	48390
    Here is goal 8. I got one love note out of 8 watchtowers that I have on my game.
    and you get a baby FiFi as a prize for finishing goal 7
    S8 please remove cap on level

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast