20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    To clarify, I am on goal 3 and can NOT get to chapter 1
    But to finish Goal 3 dont you have to find the 4 pieces? Did you get the 3rd piece from the chickens? Or 4th piece from chopping a dead tree or 2?

Maybe you need all 12 blankets (from red acers) before chapter 1 opens. Don't remember how it opened for me.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

There's something strange about collecting pieces from farmhouses. I think there are four different pieces to collect from farmhouses (in addition to what you collect from bushes, dead trees, and chickens). But the messages you get from visiting farmhouses don't tell you which of the four farmhouse pieces you just collected. So if you have collected farmhouse pieces 2 and 4, and you keep collecting from farmhouses, and you get ANOTHER farmhouse piece 2 or 4 before you get farmhouse piece 1 or 3, then you'll get the message about reaching the limit on farmhouse pieces. Basically you have to look at your goals and if you don't have all four farmhouse pieces yet, keep collecting from farmhouses despite getting the messages about having reached the limit. I realize the above explanation isn't very clear, but the way S8 set up the farmhouse drops isn't clear either.

Goal 6:

Attachment 48358

Side Goal Baron's Beloved Binkley:

Attachment 48359

****To poster above here: you need 1 piece of the picture from farmhouses, 2nd piece from bushes, 3rd piece from chickens, & 4th piece from chopping dead trees. When you get all 4 pieces the 'find pieces of the photo' part of Goal 3 auto completes.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-01-18 at 07:11 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    But to finish Goal 3 dont you have to find the 4 pieces? Did you get the 3rd piece from the chickens? Or 4th piece from chopping a dead tree or 2?

Maybe you need all 12 blankets (from red acers) before chapter 1 opens. Don't remember how it opened for me.
    I have all 12 blankets, I?ve chopped the dead tree (think that was a previous goal) this one just says collect 4 photo pieces and always directs me to farmhouses. I haven?t collected from chickens so will try that I guess but hate wasting all this energy when it?s not working.

Rhino Keeper
    second picture-collect pieces of picture, one from farmhouses, one from chickens, one from cottage, and one from white trillium. Goal 6-find bonnets from farmhouses-4 of them. and make Scrapbook chapter 2-find all the pieces of the picture, have 8 teddy bears, and 12 scrapbook papers and 4 bonnets from farmhouses. Get the teddy's from chickens and the papers from dead trees
    sorry-one of the pieces is from a rock outcropping, not a farmhouse.
    Last edited by jkc619; 11-01-18 at 07:32 PM.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have all 12 blankets, I?ve chopped the dead tree (think that was a previous goal) this one just says collect 4 photo pieces and always directs me to farmhouses. I haven?t collected from chickens so will try that I guess but hate wasting all this energy when it?s not working.
    It is a little confusing, but if you are looking at finding the picture pieces from goal 3, it does only and always take you to the farmhouses; if you go from the side goal of Bouncing Baby Baron ( or whatever it is called) it actually shows you what piece(s) you have and the other locations to find the pieces. No matter what, they do not all come from the farmhouses, you have to go to the bushes, chickens, and dead trees also.
    Last edited by stormyskater; 11-01-18 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a06.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	48360Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48360Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48360
    sorry about 3 pics-this is still hard for me
    this is goal 7
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    It is a little confusing, but if you are looking at finding the picture pieces from goal 3, it does only and always take you to the farmhouses; if you go from the side goal of Bouncing Baby Baron ( or whatever it is called) it actually shows you what piece(s) you have and the other locations to find the pieces. No matter what, they do not all come from the farmhouses, you have to go to the bushes, chickens, and dead trees also.
    THANK YOU. I didn’t realize I had this second goal...always clicked on storybook on the right. Now I have to wait for tomorrow for ivy..frustrating

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    How many gems needed to skip Ivy? A picture of a purple gem is over the first part of the number. I can?t see if it is 2 or 12 or 22 or 82, whatever.
    For each 30 min remaining you need 1 gem, so if the timer is 2:23:31, you need 5 gems. A full speed up is 24 gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    There's something strange about collecting pieces from farmhouses. I think there are four different pieces to collect from farmhouses (in addition to what you collect from bushes, dead trees, and chickens). But the messages you get from visiting farmhouses don't tell you which of the four farmhouse pieces you just collected. So if you have collected farmhouse pieces 2 and 4, and you keep collecting from farmhouses, and you get ANOTHER farmhouse piece 2 or 4 before you get farmhouse piece 1 or 3, then you'll get the message about reaching the limit on farmhouse pieces. Basically you have to look at your goals and if you don't have all four farmhouse pieces yet, keep collecting from farmhouses despite getting the messages about having reached the limit. I realize the above explanation isn't very clear, but the way S8 set up the farmhouse drops isn't clear either.
    Mine did something similar it was telling me to go to a farmhouse but wouldn’t complete, because it was saying I was full. I’ve slept since I did this so at the moment I cannot remember what I collected from to get it to complete but it wasn’t a farmhouse. In fact I think it was a bush. Very odd.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast