20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hopefully she only means since she had 17 energy showing she didn't get above 40(to 57) and only got 23 energy instead added to what she already had!
    With 17 energy showing and 40 gained from Maeve, this should show 57.. not 40!
    Thus further assuming.. if by any chance you had 150 instead, and gained the Maeve's 40.. this should show 190.. not only 40 gained!!

Most of us are still far away on receiving Maeve but maybe players who have forged ahead and who had some saved energy can advise.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    No offense taken. I already packed up days ago, but I have been burned before, lol. Skipped since I started playing in March: first half of Halloween, missed all the deco. Dragon egg whatever-thing. Jack and the Beanstalk. And my very first abandon, because I had only been playing 2 weeks, had 80k gold left and the dead trees would cost that much, and I thought the prize was just deco? I missed out on the Pastel alicorn. I will never forget that pain, lol.

And on the other hand ... I finished Glimmergate, Greselda's castle, and Greselda's garden with all those clicks instead. I can see the purpose of events: if we only have quests, players would get bored.

Note to anyone wondering what to do with all your fertilizer: Don't do Sir Daisy. He's just a Horse from back when they didn't have them, I think. He took 20x25 fertilizer (500) to finish IF you got extra from the timed parts. Use your fertilizer to make Dark Plants in your Greenhouse - a Belladonna trade quest wants 20x10 venus fly traps (plus other plants), and I'm gonna need like 800+ fertilizer.
    That’s what I thought would happen with the clubhouse when I saw that it crafted things. So I started doing the challenge just for the clubhouse. Then I found out...well...anyway. I just hope it doesn’t drop expansion permits after the challenge is over. Then I’d be really bummed. Lol.

I already did Sir Daisy and have been quite disappointed with him. I am now on that Belladona trade quest and it’s going...slowly. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

Most of us are still far away on receiving Maeve but maybe players who have forged ahead and who had some saved energy can advise.
    Some brave soul that will be. Lol

Need a Moderator... I purchased the Special Family Affair bundle, perhaps foolishly, but the money is spent. NONE of the items in the bundle are in my inventory. Reported trouble to S8, have a ticket number, and a promise of action in 5-7 business days... well AFTER the event is over. SO FRUSTRATING! I've cleared my cache and forced out of the game several times to no avail. Is there anything else that you can suggest?

Signed in using a different device and everything is in the inventory. I'll use the other device to finish this goal. Thanks for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hopefully she only means since she had 17 energy showing she didn't get above 40(to 57) and only got 23 energy instead added to what she already had!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    With 17 energy showing and 40 gained from Maeve, this should show 57.. not 40!
    Thus further assuming.. if by any chance you had 150 instead, and gained the Maeve's 40.. this should show 190.. not only 40 gained!!

I think what Lorrainne was referring to is the fact that often S8 sets it so that we can’t exceed the max. So it just filled up to max energy instead of awarding 40 energy. I have had that happen before in my early playing days. An energy refill “rewarded” only filled my energy up to the max, and not over. I’d almost bet that if the player had already had 40 or more energy none would have been awarded at all.

That said, I’m still curious to know what other players experience. I need to make 4 more chapter ones, which means I’m only waiting on 8 binkys from Ivy. Everything else is done, but I will definitely not complete this one if it means I will lose my stored energy. I’ll just have lots of the Baron’s memorabilia clogging up the storage. That energy is worth far more to me than another useless walker.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thanks for clarifying, bingo.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Signed in using a different device and everything is in the inventory. I'll use the other device to finish this goal. Thanks for listening!
    Im glad it worked out for you. I was hoping for one a little cheaper that included trade tickets. I missed the first one. That one Explorers Permit seems a little pricey, (I don't need the other stuff) and I usually limit my dollars spent.

Fashion Designer
    Strange happenings. I put the club house away and took my fortune teller tent back out earlier today. A little while ago the clubhouse was back on my board, but all my other game play stayed the same.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I think what Lorrainne was referring to is the fact that often S8 sets it so that we can’t exceed the max. So it just filled up to max energy instead of awarding 40 energy. I have had that happen before in my early playing days. An energy refill “rewarded” only filled my energy up to the max, and not over. I’d almost bet that if the player had already had 40 or more energy none would have been awarded at all. <clip>
    Yes.. this is true about the energybar's total inferior 40. The doubt however remains what happens if the energbar's total is above the max 40.
    Receiving no energy prize is ok.. the problem 'would' be if the energy prize received wipes out the former total that exceeds the max. As you said.. "That energy is worth far more than a useless walker"
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74