• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    4 hours of...no internet connection for CS and yet every other 8nternet connection is working on my iPad. Tried everything I can think of. Now i’ll Be gone all day. Oh well. No ivy for me at least once today.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve now collected 8 times from my level 6 hatcheries since the issue has supposedly been ?fixed? and still nothing....starting to get annoyed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My hatcheries are level 7 and 8.
    Still no drops.
    Why did we upgrade these, it should be beneficial not count against us.
    The dead trees are costing soooo much money.
    Completely off topic for this event, but I had upgraded my library to level 7 after 3 months of playing. And it pretty much stopped dropping spellbooks, so I couldn't upgrade my level 4 wizard schools. I built a 2nd library for an event - and it started dropping spellbooks like hotcakes!! what the heck?!
    So I put my lvl 7 library on time-out in the cellar. Sometimes buildings behave better after this. And it has been a bit more forthcoming. But it begs the question: why upgrade if the thing is going to decrease drops?!

p.s.: my level 2 hatchery obliged today. I didn't see the item but got the credit and it is in forge.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Anyone done goal 11 and 12 that I missed on earlier post
    I'm thinking no ones forging ahead since it's not really worth the cost or time....

But you can make comparisons with the last goal of this type, the Birthday event on 9/6. Here's the link from the Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nfo-on-page-1*

Keep in mind that the crafting in goal 7 & 10 for this quest have been upped a notch as compared to last time so Goal 12 will most likely also be cranked up.

PS: SW
    My goal 10 requires 3, 4, & 4 crafts. See also the pic in Post #155. Thanks for all you do!
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-06-18 at 09:15 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

There are nine more days to the close of the event and look what we have to do...

Six of each chapter?

For a walker?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There are nine more days to the close of the event and look what we have to do...

Six of each chapter?

For a walker?
    Hmm, my guesses are confirmed. S8 you are getting predictable!

What is the footprint of the Baron's Secret Clubhouse? 2x2? Does it have a sub quest / trade / craft?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Six of each chapter?

For a walker?
    Yep...I knew the requirements for Goal 12 would be upped but 6? 😳. The previous goal had 4 of each. It will take all of 6 days to get enough from Ivy just for that goal! And don't miss a collection! I'm still working on the 3 for goal 10! What the heck, S8!

I guess S8's hoping players will pull out the credit card to hurry it up. Well, guess what!, not me! Not for a walker! You really need to figure out a better way to lengthen the goals without involving Ivy if you want them to last 2 weeks! Plenty of ways to do that! I'm sure many players here could give you suggestions!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, but short of rewarding me with something that drops at least one completed expansion permit each day, there is NOTHING S8 can offer me to make it worth the time and hassle of completing this.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I'm sorry, but short of rewarding me with something that drops at least one completed expansion permit each day, there is NOTHING S8 can offer me to make it worth the time and hassle of completing this.
    Totally agree with you! I started with the constant chopping of trees for this quest but when I realized the end prize was a walker I was done with wasting all my energy. I have already stored most of my walkers cuz they just get in the way since I can't expand. But it would be worth the effort to complete a quest that gave us something with a guaranteed expansion permit daily. That's a great idea!

Rhino Keeper
    I remember a time when events where all completely different... you never new what the next goal would require... now they've got all the same pattern and just the items change.... this is soooooo boring... It is weeks that I'm not playing... Even the Baron's Tent prices are worthless since august... Do they want players to quit?!