• I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the information about the fruit trees dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Does anyone know if we still need horses after we get the diary binding? I'll put more out if we do. Thanks.

Edit. I see that we need 4 pieces but when I click go after the first one it goes to magic forge where you craft Ch 3 so I don't know if use horses for other 3. I need to wait for next collection to check horses. Darn, I should have put more out. They take so long between collections. Oh well.
    Other pieces are in different places:
    Scrapbook Chapter 3: Dearest Diary
    * Find the diary binding 0/1 GO (skip 34 gems) | horses
    * Find the diary quill 0/1 GO (skip 2 gems) | complete any craft in the workshop
    * Find the diary lock 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | hatchery
    * Find the diary key 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems) | defeat a skunkupine
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Other pieces are in different places:
    Scrapbook Chapter 3: Dearest Diary
    * Find the diary binding 0/1 GO (skip 34 gems) | horses
    * Find the diary quill 0/1 GO (skip 2 gems) | complete any craft in the workshop
    * Find the diary lock 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | hatchery
    * Find the diary key 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems) | defeat a skunkupine
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Oh, I get it now. Duh! The picture of diary pieces in the magic forge showed the binding so I was thinking I needed 4 of those. Thanks! I now have 3. Just need the lock which sounds like hard to get.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    LOCK FROM HATCHERY... I had no problem in my lower lvl kingdom getting lock,my hatcheries there are lvl 1 and lvl 3 but not sure which one dropped the lock. My 2 high lvl kingdoms have lvl 5 hatcheries and both will not drop locks. Must be a glitch. What lvl hatcheries do all the above posters who didn't get lock have,also hatchery lvl of those who did get lock ?

I'm Android in case it makes a difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    LOCK FROM HATCHERY... I had no problem in my lower lvl kingdom getting lock,my hatcheries there are lvl 1 and lvl 3 but not sure which one dropped the lock. My 2 high lvl kingdoms have lvl 5 hatcheries and both will not drop locks. Must be a glitch. What lvl hatcheries do all the above posters who didn't get lock have,also hatchery lvl of those who did get lock ?

My hatcheries are both level 9 and I can’t get the lock.

Fashion Designer

Mine were lvl 4 and lvl 5. Both did not drop. Tried android and ios.

Sold the lvl 4 hatchery and got a lvl 1 one and was able to finally get past the goal.

Executive Chef
    I am also lockless. Not sure I even care. I am so bored and disappointed with this game. It used to be amazing now it is just boring and repetitive.

Nightclub Owner
    I will wait until the dev team fixes the hatchery high level not dropping the lock. We have any way tons of harvesting and crafting to do to finish the 3rd round of reparation.

PS: the Baron's Love Note was not flagged to be visible in the inventory. So although it drops from the watchtowers, you can only check in your magic forge how many you have.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I’m going to have to make peace with the fact I will never finish the mermaid story goals because I will never have the coins because we are never not doing an event that is so energy consuming that all I do is spend money instead of collecting it, like now S8 expects me to keep shelling out 800coins per dead tree to recoup 1 piece of paper!!!! I use to love this game but I’m starting to get tired of it

I have one at 5 and the other at 6. Neither of them dropped the lock.

I don’t know if this is true only of the hatcheries or other high level buildings too cause my level 7 farm houses haven’t dropped a single bonnet whereas all my level ones have each dropped several.