• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Maybe playing on 2 devices can get things acting weird. I really don't know. That's just a wild guess.

This in reply to Dragonwish post.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    More questions.

Finished the Family Affair goal, got Maeve and some other goodies. It also launched several goals that are mystifying.

1) Need something called Love Shack. It's not in the Market or my inventory.
    2) Need something called Glimmer Bat house. Not in Market or inventory.
    3) Gemma wants a horse that costs 500 gems. So not happening. She's walking. Forever.
    4) Install Home Design game for gems. I'm already playing Home Design, level 378

None of these new Goals has a time limit. Does anyone know what's going on with these?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Maybe playing on 2 devices can get things acting weird. I really don't know. That's just a wild guess.

The white & dark knight steed were from a storybook event May 2017:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e+Knight+steed

You had to chose only 1 of the steeds.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks, meme.

Perhaps one of the Mods could report over to the Developer that finishing current goal triggered release of obsolete goals.

Using two devices probably isn't the problem. I switched from my tablet to my phone AFTER the first glI tch of not getting the bundle items.
    The obsolete goals show up on both devices. The Home Design issue shows up in all the S8 games that I play. Seems really unnecessary.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged your post with S8 to look into

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Thanks, meme.

Perhaps one of the Mods could report over to the Developer that finishing current goal triggered release of obsolete goals.

Using two devices probably isn't the problem. I switched from my tablet to my phone AFTER the first glI tch of not getting the bundle items.
    The obsolete goals show up on both devices. The Home Design issue shows up in all the S8 games that I play. Seems really unnecessary.
    Just a wild guess as meme posted earlier.. but are BOTH your devices using the latest CS version?
    Seems one has conflict as didn't register what you bought.. and the other is memorizing but not updated.. then sharing errored information.
    You can check going to your Help/FAQ section and see on the right/bottom on both devices. The latest version is CS2.3.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

How do you store energy..i thought you couldn't..is there a way ..plz someone explain thanks so much

Rhino Keeper
    Why did I purchase Fi-Fi like someone else said the drops are not that much better. I wish I could get my gems and energy back from this event. Totally not worth it for a walker. S8 bring back the LS. It seems like years ago Castle Story was so much better to play and far better rewards. It's all about $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonyasplace39 View Post
    How do you store energy..i thought you couldn't..is there a way ..plz someone explain thanks so much
    You store energy by going over the max 40 by collecting from energy sources, e.g. alicorns. You forfeit the refill of 40 energy per 2 hours as penalty for building up energy over 40, but some players have done the math and it works for them. Doesn’t for me atm.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all... I just got to last goal and don?t know it it is possible to create every thing, six of each... the chickens rearly drop a teddy and the dead threes just give one scrapbook page a three..... four days left.. should I give in? I don?t need grannie, but like to finish... but don?t want to give up if I can make it- and also don?t want to use energy for nothing if I don?t make it... what do you all think? I do not have loads of energy .... even though I got high requirements (guess it?s because I just got to level 50.... will the star ever be blue...?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hi all... I just got to last goal and don?t know it it is possible to create every thing, six of each... the chickens rearly drop a teddy and the dead threes just give one scrapbook page a three..... four days left.. should I give in? I don?t need grannie, but like to finish... but don?t want to give up if I can make it- and also don?t want to use energy for nothing if I don?t make it... what do you all think? I do not have loads of energy .... even though I got high requirements (guess it?s because I just got to level 50.... will the star ever be blue...?)
    Yes at 50th level no more favours! It's difficult in the beginning but keep working on your goals and your kingdom will grow strong.

If I were you.. I'd stop where you are and consentrate on goals in your goalbook/expansions. Unless.. you're willing so buy the value pack offered at the moment.
    You'll be short of Ivy's collections and also energy to chop all the dead tree, not mentioning all the other stingy drops. 6 of each is no fun to get-together and impossible in 4days.

I'd suggest to save all the gems you'd eventually use and whatever $ you can invest and get some Alis/Dalis on Black Friday sales soon coming. Those! are a permenant and worthwhile addition you'll need and use everyday, instead of a walker, which eventually will be stored and forgotten. Stronger and strongest kingdoms are those with a healthy energy supply.. not walkers. They're just moving decos you really don't need.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74