• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I had decided to sell my lvl 2 hatchery and build a level 1 - but its' cooldown time is 4 hours. Surely this will be fixed by then. Meanwhile plowing on collecting stuff - you need multiples of chapters 1, 2 and 3 for the next bits anyway. If you have binkies from Ivy, carry right on using them!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone past goal 10, which is 3 copies of Chap1, and 4 copies of Chap 2 and 3? Will the next goals be 5 copies of all and then 8 copies? I hope not, but that seems to be the trend.

I am stuck. I have 2 Level 5 hatcheries and can not get the needed part so both goals are stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    When will the hatchery problem be fixed???

So, what can we do while waiting for the hatcheries! No idea what I need to stock up on and it seems that everything is at a standstill as many drops no longer happening until we get the 4th piece and that triggers drops again. Will keep at the dead trees and red acers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, what can we do while waiting for the hatcheries! No idea what I need to stock up on and it seems that everything is at a standstill as many drops no longer happening until we get the 4th piece and that triggers drops again. Will keep at the dead trees and red acers.
    You can also do chickens and farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    You can also do chickens and farmhouses.
    And Watch Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    And Watch Towers.
    Thank you, Riverly and Topmom952

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Is anyone past goal 10, which is 3 copies of Chap1, and 4 copies of Chap 2 and 3? Will the next goals be 5 copies of all and then 8 copies? I hope not, but that seems to be the trend.

YIKES!

I'm stunned because I've been EXTREMELY lucky so far .... got my lock in my first collection (level 1 & 6 hatcheries) and my 3 watchtowers have been generous. The items that are taking the most energy from me are stuff from dead trees and chickens. And of course waiting for Ivy takes forever.

i know we have more than a week left but I hate the clutter from buildings and endless $/energy for dead trees. Then again, I'm very thankful we can collect blankets from fruit trees. I hate growing trees ... $ to buy, energy & wait time to grow, then spend more energy "hoping" to collect items.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 11-05-18 at 12:09 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    If you didn’t see in earlier posts, blankets drop from fruit trees. I have 10 of each and I’ve been making lemonade and pies for the gem trade. I’m maxed on wood and close to max on sap and living wood. I’m also waiting for the hatchery fix. My level 5 hatcheries have come up empty after many collections.

I’m wondering if switching the start date of events to earlier in the week might work better. TOO MANY times has there been some glitch in the programming that is discovered over the weekend.