• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    binkies from Ivy's Hut are guranteed drops. so far I've received a Binky on each collection. it takes 2 Binkies to make Chapter 1, therefore we can make one Chapter 1 per day.
    maybe you should post in the Bugs and Issues thread if your problem continues as it's not possible to finish the event within the time given with only 1 Binky drop per day.

try all the normal procedures on your device to see if the problem corrects itself, especially checking if you're using the latest CS version and also not playing with 2 devices with different CS versions.
    good luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    10 collections no lock
    Wtf is going on
    Idk but I?m in the same boat. And I can?t seem to spawn a skunkupine either 😡

I?m not excited about this event at all and this is making it worse. Boring and frustrating. Not a great combo.

Executive Chef
    Binkies have been ok for me but the lock is non-existent. I suspect this is a programming issue as none of the other pieces are hard to find. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

No lock for me either. Collected 12 times now. There has to be a problem here

10 collections no lock
    Wtf is going on
    I gave up after six collections and skipped using gems. I sure wasn't going to wait for the team to come back after the weekend to say "Oops!" or for them to silently switch it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacio View Post
    Anybody else tired of incessantly chopping trees?!

My wood has been maxed out forever and haven't been able to even use a small amount of it due to the quests needing the workshop
    I don't chop trees, I collect from my grove of fruit trees, apples, oranges and lemons. I get a pretty good drop rate from them, almost two blankets for every three trees I shake.

6 collections no lock but if I skip it might not clear main goal because I don?t have lock
    I've skipped. It cleared. Just do it.

Does anyone know if we still need horses after we get the diary binding? I'll put more out if we do. Thanks.

Edit. I see that we need 4 pieces but when I click go after the first one it goes to magic forge where you craft Ch 3 so I don't know if use horses for other 3. I need to wait for next collection to check horses. Darn, I should have put more out. They take so long between collections. Oh well.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 11-04-18 at 10:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Done all the normal steps, ivy always skips for me the last few times we’ve needed to collect a part.

Everything else drops fine

Executive Chef
    I can’t get the key to drop from hatchery. 12 gems isn’t much comparatively but it’s the principle.