20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak203 View Post
    Maeve is enormous!
    Maybe she belongs to a new glimmerwood species of giants. And the baron is so small cuz he still a baby with wee hands.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Grandmas have an enormous place in our heart.

Forwarded to our development team.
    Haha totally fine with Gandma?s having an enormous place in our hearts , just don?t want enormous Grandmas in our hearts.

Storm8 please fix her size. Thank you!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Poll added. I've kept it really simple though this time. If you can't see it, switch over to viewing the forum in full mode. thanks!

Executive Chef
    Poll completed. I see it already reflects the majority of opinions posted during this event.
    And yes.. Grandmothers are Great and do always remain in our hearts.... lol!

ADDING: I see Baron's Clubhouse is locked and shaded out with the basic Latin script. No drops.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-13-18 at 10:52 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Grandma Maeve SHRUNK!!!! She's normal size now Just noticed her passing by with her walking stick!
    Thank you S8 Team.. you're great!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I'm conflicted. I used to love the rare opportunity to increase my visible population. Now we have a limit so walkers I worked hard to win have to stay off the board. There's no incentive to work for more. I put 'dislike' in the poll, but it's more complicated than that.

This event felt rushed out and uninspired. Hopefully S8 have been using their time to work up something great for the next couple of months.
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 11-14-18 at 12:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    I voted but when I tried to pick "I don't like citizens" it submitted my vote (fat thumbs ). So one more vote for the please stop the walkers train!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Grandma Maeve SHRUNK!!!! She's normal size now Just noticed her passing by with her walking stick!
    Thank you S8 Team.. you're great!
    Thanks Storm8!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    But hey S8, since it seems you?re into recycling events and randomly tossing out old ones lately, why don?t you go ahead and toss that Love Shack back out there for those of us who got here late? I?ll bet there wouldn?t be many complaints about that one!
    I wouldn’t complain.

Thanks for the poll. I'm in the biggest group on that poll. I can't believe all that energy for a walker though.I'm so happy I quit while I was apparently ahead. I just hope players who don't have energy stores use up their energy before completing so they can actually get their full forty energy refill.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 11-14-18 at 09:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the event, but I regret doing it.
    Part of it was my OCD, but part was FOMO because I got and love love love the dark unicorn (drops at least 3 trade tickets a day), and he wasn't a hyped prize (we were all focusing on the royal dark unicorn), and I love my onyx boars, so I keep thinking that they will drop something great like that on us when we are not looking.

The onyx dire wolves for the challenge coming up look great, and I wish I had just stored up energy for a couple of weeks instead of chopping dead trees.
    As much as I hate it when we have to visit Ivy, I'll admit I used two or three gems each day speeding her up.