Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

Fashion Designer
    This is a fun thread! It seems like it's been a good couple of months for breeding elusive dragons. Congrats!

I have gotten a couple, too. Finally got an Angel from my 893,755 tries for either Angel or Tie Dye using Glimmer X Light. Then, a day or two later, got a surprise Caesar! Been on and off trying for him for ages. Green/yellow/white is just a dreadful combo, lol! So glad that one is finally checked off.

Current goal: Darksteel.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    This is a fun thread! It seems like it's been a good couple of months for breeding elusive dragons. Congrats!

I have gotten a couple, too. Finally got an Angel from my 893,755 tries for either Angel or Tie Dye using Glimmer X Light. Then, a day or two later, got a surprise Caesar! Been on and off trying for him for ages. Green/yellow/white is just a dreadful combo, lol! So glad that one is finally checked off.

Current goal: Darksteel.
    Oooo... Darksteel! That one took me 6 months of on-and-off tries

Banned
    Mine is the opposite of "I finally got it," but I wanted to brag anyway (not that it was within my control or anything). On my newer account one day a few months ago I decided I wanted a Sour Candy dragon, so i bred for it and got it on the first try. On my older account I was bored last week with nothing I wanted to breed for, so decided that account also needed Sour Candy, and, again, I got it on my first try. I guess it's just a rare, not a super rare, but I was sure the rainbow would split and I'd end up with something I already have 5 billion of.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Mine is the opposite of "I finally got it," but I wanted to brag anyway (not that it was within my control or anything). On my newer account one day a few months ago I decided I wanted a Sour Candy dragon, so i bred for it and got it on the first try. On my older account I was bored last week with nothing I wanted to breed for, so decided that account also needed Sour Candy, and, again, I got it on my first try. I guess it's just a rare, not a super rare, but I was sure the rainbow would split and I'd end up with something I already have 5 billion of.
    Haha, thats pretty cool! It took me quite a bit longer to make my first Sour Candy after deciding to go for it.
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 01-26-19 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I got Archangel this week after 2 years! I didn't even realize it until I took the egg of the nest

I have a good feeling about this:

I’ve been trying off and on for the Lunar Rainbow Dragon for what, a couple of years now?

I know there’s a possibility of a Godmother or Genie Dragon, but with how stupidly ridiculous it has recently become to breed a Genie dragon, I believe I now have a much, much higher chance of getting the Lunar Rainbow.

That’s what I love about computer generated probabilities, there is no way for you to lower the odds of one outcome without increasing the odds of the others. So now that I’m finding it so impossible to breed a Genie Dragon, which was 90% of the outcomes of a simple purple and yellow breeding, I figured that the chances of getting other rare and super-rare types have probably become easier; and I’m mostly right, go test it out for yourselves and see

Yesss!! It looks like I was correct

Now for the Double and Triple Rainbows before anything is done about their odds
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-06-19 at 09:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    A couple weeks ago I got my first ever Chameleon dragon on any of my accounts. I was very pleased. I didn't realize he was only a Rare since it took me so long to get one.

I also got a surprise and got a dragon that I was only vaguely aware even existed: Mammoth. Apparently it is for Android only? I got an Android a few months ago and use both it and my iPhone. I must have been in Android when I started the breeding. Anyway, I was very happy to add this little (is it an oxymoron to call a Mammoth dragon little?) guy to my park.

Invisible dragon, only took 7yrs but finally bred him not that you can see it lol

Rhino Keeper
    Hunter dragon.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Yay!!! Just got a Valiant! Finally! He’s soooo pretty! Or, will be in 96 hours.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast