Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

  1. #11
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,144
    Congrats y'all - I love the feeling of getting a new dragon that's been on my list for a long time
    Island Name: Amer Island

    Over 1230 Unique Dragons Hatched
    Over 300 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  2. #12
    Executive Chef Phaedrakiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Riverside, California
    Posts
    1,461
    Congrat's everyone!

    I got Double Rainbow a couple weeks ago. Was actually trying for something else, so it was even more exciting to get it!

    It was definitely a dragon I've wanted a long time. But my terribly elusive dragon, the one I've been trying to get since it came out, is Neon. I almost constantly breed for it. I have plenty of Essence to make one if I wanted, but No!

    I *will* breed that dragon one day! And when I do, I know which thread to post to!!!

  3. #13
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    313
    I just got Cyber with Peacock (purple) and Armor (metal, green] from playing bingo. I have used that combo many times to no avail but persistence paid off I guess. It is on my nest right now. I have been trying for such a long time that it surprised me when I finally saw the egg.

  4. #14
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I just got Cyber with Peacock (purple) and Armor (metal, green] from playing bingo. I have used that combo many times to no avail but persistence paid off I guess. It is on my nest right now. I have been trying for such a long time that it surprised me when I finally saw the egg.
    Congrats!

    I’ve been trying to breed one too; always ending up poisoning myself though

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    I got a Triceratops. It's not one I had tried for much, (actually, I didn't even know what to breed to get it), but I've wanted it for a long time. He's such a cute baby - I'm not sure if I should grow him up or not.

  6. #16
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I got a Triceratops. It's not one I had tried for much, (actually, I didn't even know what to breed to get it), but I've wanted it for a long time. He's such a cute baby - I'm not sure if I should grow him up or not.
    That’s wonderful! Congrats!

    I too have kept mine as a baby since I hatched it

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    313
    Just keep at it, deadpixel. Hopefully you will get it soon. Good luck to you. I still need Darksteel to finish my metal collection so I will probably try for that one next.

  8. #18
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,285
    Finally, after over a hundred Life Dragons, I've managed to rebreed the Balloon Dragon that I accidentally sold off about two years ago.

    One more elusive dragon to strike off the list


  9. #19
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,285
    Lady Luck came a-calling and left me a Summer Elf Dragon when I was trying for a second Orator

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Finally, after over a hundred Life Dragons, I've managed to rebreed the Balloon Dragon that I accidentally sold off about two years ago.

    One more elusive dragon to strike off the list

    Congrats! I like my little Balloon dragon. He's so cute.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •