Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats y'all - I love the feeling of getting a new dragon that's been on my list for a long time
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Congrat's everyone!

I got Double Rainbow a couple weeks ago. Was actually trying for something else, so it was even more exciting to get it!

It was definitely a dragon I've wanted a long time. But my terribly elusive dragon, the one I've been trying to get since it came out, is Neon. I almost constantly breed for it. I have plenty of Essence to make one if I wanted, but No!

I *will* breed that dragon one day! And when I do, I know which thread to post to!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got Cyber with Peacock (purple) and Armor (metal, green] from playing bingo. I have used that combo many times to no avail but persistence paid off I guess. It is on my nest right now. I have been trying for such a long time that it surprised me when I finally saw the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I just got Cyber with Peacock (purple) and Armor (metal, green] from playing bingo. I have used that combo many times to no avail but persistence paid off I guess. It is on my nest right now. I have been trying for such a long time that it surprised me when I finally saw the egg.
    Congrats!

I’ve been trying to breed one too; always ending up poisoning myself though

Banned
    I got a Triceratops. It's not one I had tried for much, (actually, I didn't even know what to breed to get it), but I've wanted it for a long time. He's such a cute baby - I'm not sure if I should grow him up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I got a Triceratops. It's not one I had tried for much, (actually, I didn't even know what to breed to get it), but I've wanted it for a long time. He's such a cute baby - I'm not sure if I should grow him up or not.
    That’s wonderful! Congrats!

I too have kept mine as a baby since I hatched it

Rhino Keeper
    Just keep at it, deadpixel. Hopefully you will get it soon. Good luck to you. I still need Darksteel to finish my metal collection so I will probably try for that one next.

Finally, after over a hundred Life Dragons, I've managed to rebreed the Balloon Dragon that I accidentally sold off about two years ago.

One more elusive dragon to strike off the list

Lady Luck came a-calling and left me a Summer Elf Dragon when I was trying for a second Orator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Finally, after over a hundred Life Dragons, I've managed to rebreed the Balloon Dragon that I accidentally sold off about two years ago.

One more elusive dragon to strike off the list

Congrats! I like my little Balloon dragon. He's so cute.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast