Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

Host(ess)
    Been specifically trying for quicksilver, cauldron and triple rainbow for years with no luck. Also need troll but hoped I would get that as a fail for cauldron. I have enough essence for all three but prefer the challenge of breeding them...

Would you look at that

First, I got the Double Rainbow Dragon exactly two months ago on the 1st of July and now, I can finally, after so many years of trying, check-off the Triple Rainbow Dragon. And about time too, in just two more events, I'm going to stop playing DS because I'll run out of space. Well, maybe not stop completely, I'll pop in a few minutes a day to plant food and keep raising all my dragons to level 15 and then stop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Would you look at that

First, I got the Double Rainbow Dragon exactly two months ago on the 1st of July and now, I can finally, after so many years of trying, check-off the Triple Rainbow Dragon. And about time too, in just two more events, I'm going to stop playing DS because I'll run out of space. Well, maybe not stop completely, I'll pop in a few minutes a day to plant food and keep raising all my dragons to level 15 and then stop.
    how do youget the double and triple rainbow? (besides a lot of time and errors)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Congrats on the Double Rainbow! I have been trying for an Aries for a while and I just managed to get a Circuit dragon breeding Kitsune and Haunted Gemini to clear a "Breed Pink and Yellow types" Bingo square. Was not expecting that at all, but at least with the sale and my habitat purchases I have room for the little guy.

Banned
    Finally got the Drake Dragon after being *****ed out of it two years to the date by S8 ending the month early.

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got Diamond Prism after months and months and months and months of breeding Diamond & Rainbow Sooooo happy
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Finally got Diamond Prism after months and months and months and months of breeding Diamond & Rainbow Sooooo happy
    Congratulations! I'm trying for that one, too!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Well done, also wanting to get this dragon. Three more diamonds to get apart from Neo Valiant
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Well done, also wanting to get this dragon. Three more diamonds to get apart from Neo Valiant
    Good luck!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I've had a little bit of luck lately. I got my first ever in all these years NEON! I also got my first Tie-Dye. I've been really concentrating on it on one of my accounts that is trying to accumulate all the rainbow type dragons. I'm happy to have gotten it, but now the only rainbows I can breed for on that account are the rainbow/diamond hybrids. I will have to craft the rest. Finally, I also got a Quicksilver. I believe that it is the first one I ever got. This has all been in the last week and each one on a different account, but at least I am making progress! I've wanted Neon forever.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast