Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

Banned
    I got my first Gossamer, yay!
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 02-23-20 at 10:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got my first ever Mech dragon. I haven?t had any luck breeding *any* of the metal hybrids until now

Fashion Designer
    I've been working on the stone type dragons and had been trying for Mossrock for a while using black/stone. Randomly decided stone/stone and first try was Mossrock, second try was Golem. Now I just have Turquoise and Prism left of the breedable ones and about 6 non-breedables (not including this month's dragons).

I do get a bit annoyed sometimes when I get a coveted dragon on one of my baby accounts. I have been wanting Never Ending but haven't tried to breed it yet and randomly got it on one of my baby accounts that has been active less than a year (compared to about 5 years with my main account). That and Mask on another baby....why couldn't they randomly occur on my main account?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I got my first ever Mech dragon. I haven?t had any luck breeding *any* of the metal hybrids until now
    I got Mech last summer - took months of selective breeding!

Executive Chef
    I just got my first ever Crownprince on any of my accounts.

Mostreal, I have been trying for Turquoise regularly with no luck. Just for the last couple months or so, but still.

It really is interesting when you have multiple accounts to see the difference in luck, if you want to call it that, between them.

The Honorable Panda
    The metals took me forever to get!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I just got my first ever Crownprince on any of my accounts.

Mostreal, I have been trying for Turquoise regularly with no luck. Just for the last couple months or so, but still.

It really is interesting when you have multiple accounts to see the difference in luck, if you want to call it that, between them.
    I got behind on Bingo so stopped playing to drop down to Silver league and have been breeding Stone and Diamond nonstop since Sunday....TON of Stone dragons and a few Whitebloom and one Lorekeeper. Another 8 hour on the nest. I'm hopeful for Prism but not holding my breath. Will probably be another Stone. At least during leaderboard I'm getting a rare and not a bunch of fuzzy dragons.

I've been trying and trying and trying and trying for a couple of years now to breed the Double and Triple Rainbow dragons and today, I've finally managed to breed one of them, the Double Rainbow Dragon

I'm so happy I could rush outside and scream! Except that no one's going to hear me cause the scream will be muffled by my mask

Hmm... I'll also have to get another Rainbow habitat, but it's nice to know the game still holds some surprises

Fashion Designer
    Nice, deadpixel! I'm trying for an Aries right now because that's where I have space and I still have that goal to accomplish. I haven't gotten it yet, but I got a Goblin dragon....now to find a place to put him!

Two leaderboards ago, I got a derth of new to me dragons. I'm trying to remember which ones but I just remember being happy and a bit frustrated at the same time since I am running out of space for the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I. GOT. GLIMMER! Wooohooo! It took ages of breeding Diamond Prism x Neon but finally success.

So a huge thanks to the person who recommended this pairing to me. I’m sorry I can’t remember your name. It is such a good combo, I have gotten a lot of unique dragons from it, the previous to this is Tricorn, which I just put on the nest. A minor woo-hoo. So I pass along same advice. Try this pairing. It works.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast