Thread: So i'm likely not finishing the tournament

Rhino Keeper

So i'm likely not finishing the tournament

Because those stupid notifications keep popping up and when you hit them, it takes you to your storage and exits the battle. And then I ha r to wait another hour. And the one time I was actually offered the option to speed up the wait by watching videos, it loaded those anti-vaping ones which rarely work. And I bought a boost for seven gold in the event and it took my gold but gave me no boost. Why is this game so frustrating now.

Rhino Keeper
    I too find the notification banner being in the lower left side very vexing - it has interrupted battles, interrupted questing selections, interrupted feeding dragons, interrupted evolution selections, etc. MOVE THE BANNER to somewhere else - not in the one spot that we have to push to do so many of the operations!

Regarding it not crediting the boost: In my experience you need to force close the app. When it boots up again it'll show your boost active.

I do have questions about how it is "actually" working - yesterday in one account I got the popup banner telling me I got the Afterlife Dragon THREE TIMES - clearly I didn't get the dragon 3 times, but it rolled back in minute ways twice to show me awarded 3 times. Ridiculous!