Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Spooky Town" Leaderboard October 26 - November 2, 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I have what may be a stupid question, but what use are the crowns once you get enough to craft the Toil dragon? Thanks.
    Nothing. Personally I wish they would carry them over into future Leaderboards, lol. On a serious note, that wasn't a stupid question at all.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 11-01-18 at 01:17 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I started this event late and then had some real life things to deal with so I didn't get to log in every day. Needless to say, I'm seriously way behind! I've got a boost going now but I really don't see myself making it to the end of this one and I'm feeling pretty okay about that. Even with starting so late, I'm in second place so it looks like I might score a new dragon even if I don't make the final milestones so that's good.

It seems like everyone in my group (barring the leader) is suffering from Leaderboard Fatigue Syndrome. There's just so much going on in each event and so many events that LBs no longer seem to hold the shine and interest they started with.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Nothing. Personally I wish they would carry them over into future Leaderboards, lol. On a serious note, that wasn't a stupid question at all.
    Thanks so much!

I have no problems playing the LB, I'm fortunate to be able to put a lot of play time in, but I'm usually placed with other players who have 4 nests and 2 evolution chambers that's double mine so I'm already losing!
    My problem lies with the global LB last months an 8 way tie looked suspicious, when I contacted support they said "yes it's possible" now I may be wrong but isn't breeding, hatching evolving and spin the wheel LB points random? Are they saying these 8 players all had the same actions to produce the same points?
    Now the current LB had a 12 way tie? Same players again I think that's 1250 gold for 12 players obviously exploiting the system just read their walls, and S8 accept this style of play I'm in no position to compete with these high rollers with every habitat upgraded lol, but there are genuine players spending money on gold to compete and I think that's placing them at a disadvantage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst_Belle View Post
    I have no problems playing the LB, I'm fortunate to be able to put a lot of play time in, but I'm usually placed with other players who have 4 nests and 2 evolution chambers that's double mine so I'm already losing!
    My problem lies with the global LB last months an 8 way tie looked suspicious, when I contacted support they said "yes it's possible" now I may be wrong but isn't breeding, hatching evolving and spin the wheel LB points random? Are they saying these 8 players all had the same actions to produce the same points?
    Now the current LB had a 12 way tie? Same players again I think that's 1250 gold for 12 players obviously exploiting the system just read their walls, and S8 accept this style of play I'm in no position to compete with these high rollers with every habitat upgraded lol, but there are genuine players spending money on gold to compete and I think that's placing them at a disadvantage.
    I'm not on the level of those top 12 (or 15 at my last look)... but speaking to the tied scores: It takes work! I've tied up games and had to figure out how to get 137 points (not more or less), and I strategically feed dragons, collect from the farms, etc just enough to get the points to tie. Then my game is bound up - once I've tied it I cannot do crops, breed, etc until after the event. I say kudos to them for trusting each other and going through that hard work of getting it tied! Shows dedication (and an awful lot of food/gold/resources to get there)!

I agree game syncing does take a lot of hard work and trust but only for the people in on the game sync, it's still not fair to others not included in the sync �� But that's just my opinion and sense of fair play obviously we're all wired differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst_Belle View Post
    I agree game syncing does take a lot of hard work and trust but only for the people in on the game sync, it's still not fair to others not included in the sync �� But that's just my opinion and sense of fair play obviously we're all wired differently.
    If you bring your score up close to theirs, I'm pretty sure you'd get some messages on your wall advising you on what to do to get your score synced with theirs.

Based on the current LB scoring configuration, you'd probably be able to achieve that kind of score spending about $80 - $90 worth of gold (bought during a sale) and dedicating 3 hours of your time (consisting of 6-half-hourly blocks of frenzied playing).

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you bring your score up close to theirs, I'm pretty sure you'd get some messages on your wall advising you on what to do to get your score synced with theirs.

Based on the current LB scoring configuration, you'd probably be able to achieve that kind of score spending about $80 - $90 worth of gold (bought during a sale) and dedicating 3 hours of your time (consisting of 6-half-hourly blocks of frenzied playing).

Ty deadpixel that's good news if they allow others in their sync, I wasn't aware of this practice, as for me spending that kind of money on a game then I'll just stick to my usual game play, I do spend gold but it's what I've earned, not bought but fair play to those whom have an income to spend

Greeting to Kooky, deadpixel and fellow DS players.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I have changed your name by myself ?alivepixel?
    You can form the proper picture that everyone should see.
    Syncing points becomes major part of winning LB/GB
    So learn how to sync points and practise well.
    Test your sync s****s in Local LB and get prepared to win First Global Prize in near future.
    Because we are trying to reduce target sync point in each GB as long as players behave no overshooting top player?s points of GB.
    One day we all can win First GB prize with milestone goal point ( which is 12.5 K for this event).
    And win First in bingo with 100 points ( just by not touching it)
    You all can win if you really want.

Best of luck in both game and real life,
    Cheers!

Angel

Last edited by dragonangel05; 07-09-19 at 02:38 AM. Reason: 100 points

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonangel05 View Post
    Greeting to Kooky, deadpixel and fellow DS players.

I have changed your name by myself ?alivepixel?
    You can form the proper picture that everyone should see.
    Syncing points becomes major part of winning LB/GB
    So learn how to sync points and practise well.
    Test your sync s****s in Local LB and get prepared to win First Global Prize in near future.
    Because we are trying to reduce target sync point in each GB as long as players behave no overshooting top player?s points of GB.
    One day we all can win First GB prize with milestone goal point ( which is 12.5 K for this event).
    And win First in bingo with zero point ( just by not touching it)
    You all can win if you really want.

Best of luck in both game and real life,
    Cheers!

Angel

Awesome work Angel, and congrats for winning again. You and your fellow winners are showing the way.

I wish we could all learn from you and win bingo and LB together. But then, I also wish for world peace
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-18 at 11:26 AM. Reason: edited quote

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast