Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon story leaderboard problems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Instead of force closing, you can try visiting a neighbor. This action may fix some of the issues.
    Quite often it doesn't. This morning I was waiting for neighbors to respond to my request for conjured candy and did some battling, mining, completing bingo cards, visiting neighbors but it wasn't until I closed and reopened the game that my response went from 0 answered to all 5.

Also, when I was having trouble opening the game the other day, I got the canned response from Storm8 that they are not responsible for lack of cell reception issues, despite the fact that I told them Bakery Story is still opening so obviously it isn't connectivity issues. It is VERY frustrating that Storm8 seems to have no customer service s****s or willingness.

Farm Supplier
    I really hate to bring up another problem but if I visit anyone who is more than lvl 130, I can count on game crashing. I can't leave msg on wall of high lvl neighbors just won't do it and crashes. So the only option is a restart and sometimes it crashes anyway. This morning I had to restart 3 times because it froze and went back to the beginning, could not hatch, evolve, feed dragons, plant anything just kept freezing and resetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    <snip...>

Also, when I was having trouble opening the game the other day, I got the canned response from Storm8 that they are not responsible for lack of cell reception issues, despite the fact that I told them Bakery Story is still opening so obviously it isn't connectivity issues. It is VERY frustrating that Storm8 seems to have no customer service s****s or willingness.
    Hmm... that's strange! The other day I was at my favorite coffee joint waiting in line to get a latte when I heard the manager talking on his cellular to his supplier about a delayed shipment of beans. The conversation grew increasingly heated until the manager asked, "What do you mean I should talk to the roadworks authorities and ask them why your coffee bean delivery trucks can't get here? Your trucks carrying the order of tea leaves had no issues!"

I don't believe that it is about a lack of customer service or willingness to fix the issues. Ever heard of the saying, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak?" I think that hits closer to the mark.

Banned
    OK I GUESS I'M DUMB OR JUST DON'T GET IT... BUT HOW DOES THE COFFEE SHOP STORY RELATE AT ALL TO THE COMMENTS FROM S8 AND MANY OF THE MODS... I'VE COPIED & SAVED THEM TO COMPARE. MANY ARE STANDARDIZED. WHAT AGGRAVATES ME IS WHEN MOD SAYS, "WE'RE REALLY SORRY YOU CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE. PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE ABLE. " SAY WHAT? WE CAN'T PLAY CUZ NO ROOM TO EXPAND...
    please someone explain that coffee Story n how that relates to S8 n the MODS comments.... aren't the people that do these games YOUNG... maybe they haven't realized how to talk to people who have issues with their games....

Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    <...snip...> BUT HOW DOES THE COFFEE SHOP STORY RELATE AT ALL TO THE COMMENTS FROM S8 AND MANY OF THE MODS...<snip>
    It's about blame shifting, passing the buck, or whatever you wish to call it.

Reading this post, (and perhaps the entire thread), may shed some more light - DS Constant Resetting Issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has now gone off topic. Original question on now getting rewards has been answered.

Closing thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12