Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon story leaderboard problems

New Resident

Angry Dragon story leaderboard problems

Dragon story
    Continue to have problems getting Leaderboard rewards. They are supposed to be placed in storage and I am not getting the rewards I'm supposed to get. These games take a while to build up points and the rewards are supposed to help get points faster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkieb View Post
    Dragon story
    Continue to have problems getting Leaderboard rewards. They are supposed to be placed in storage and I am not getting the rewards I'm supposed to get. These games take a while to build up points and the rewards are supposed to help get points faster.
    After I win a prize that goes to storage, I close the game out and restart. That typically makes it appear and works for many players. It’s annoying but only takes a minute. I have a ton of stuff in mine so I really have to look carefully.

The Honorable Panda
    As ksbmommy stated if you close out your game, and come back you should see the items in storage. (Sometimes takes two closings).

If you still do not see your item, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get the banner for bonus points when I hatch a rare or super rare dragon. I keep forgetting to track my points prior to hatching. Is anyone experiencing that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I don't get the banner for bonus points when I hatch a rare or super rare dragon. I keep forgetting to track my points prior to hatching. Is anyone experiencing that?
    It's now included in the total number of LB points that pop up when you hatch. It's not separated out any longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    It's now included in the total number of LB points that pop up when you hatch. It's not separated out any longer.
    Thank you for the reply. Hadn't realized the banner was not there since I had mostly commons to start off the leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As ksbmommy stated if you close out your game, and come back you should see the items in storage. (Sometimes takes two closings).

If you still do not see your item, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.
    Although that works, it's quite annoying and almost every WE or LB people are complaining they don't have them/can't find them. Isn't it about time storm8 fixes this once and for all?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    After I win a prize that goes to storage, I close the game out and restart. That typically makes it appear and works for many players. It’s annoying but only takes a minute. I have a ton of stuff in mine so I really have to look carefully.
    As a note, it takes about 3 minutes for the game to open on my phone. I have timed it several times and it is always 3 minutes...so this whole 'close the game and reopen' isn't really as simple and quick for some players.

Farm Supplier
    Close and reopen is 3 to 4.5 min on my phone so I agree about it not being easy. Just to open is time the when game drops it is more time plus fixing what ever did not go through. Then closing and reopen is more can be Very irritating.

The Honorable Panda
    Instead of force closing, you can try visiting a neighbor. This action may fix some of the issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast