It would be great to be able to rotate Walls and Hedges so players can decorate their kingdoms without these items facing the wrong way. For example, I can only decorate with a tree-Hedge pattern if I happen to have the front facing southeast, but the Hedge won't "connect" the trees if it's facing southwest because they only face one way without other Walls and Hedges to direct them.

Also, the Spooky Gate and Spooky Wall don't connect, so if I have the Gate, then the Wall, then a second Wall behind the first one (instead of adjacent so it's in the same line as the Gate and Wall), the first Wall juts out instead of being connected to the Gate:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-27-17-22-28.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	1,011.4 KB 
ID:	48319

If I want the Wall to at least LOOK connected to the Gate in this case, I can't have Wall/Hedge behind it, so rearranged:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-27-17-22-53.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	998.7 KB 
ID:	48320

... but since I can't rotate the Spooky Wall, it is awkwardly facing the wrong way. That Wall wouldn't keep anything out. Mainly, it just looks really bad, poorly designed, and would be vastly better if it could be rotated to fit the design of this small place.

I would like for a rotation option to be added for the Wall/Hedge items because it would be so useful in designing kingdoms. Without being able to rotate them, there's a limit on being able to use them to make our kingdoms look the way we want them to.