Thread: More Tabs &/Or Search Finder, Tiles

Executive Chef

Lightbulb More Tabs &/Or Search Finder, Tiles

Bakery and Restaurant have so much stuff now it's really hard to redecorate or just to find one specific item without tap, tap & more tap. By the time you get there your fingertips are bruised away... I know that sounds like a stretch but sometimes my fingertips burn from just looking for a single item.

Please have a different layout such as the one in DS or add a couple more tabs, especially "retired items" category and I believe the goals items should have their very own tab, it's been years now. A little upgrade can make the game experience a bit more friendly.

Also when placing tiles it would be nice to have an option to select an area instead of placing 1 tile at a time, it's pretty time consuming and again too much tapping.

Thank you for reading.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I love to redecorate for the time of year we are in at the moment. I have many,many,many items for decorating and tapping through all of my items gets really time consuming... Not to mention finger tips get sore. Also, once the item wanted is found and placed, the searching for that same item starts again from the very beginning of the list of items. Tabs that we could set up with what items we need, would almost eliminate the searching and tapping. Being able to choose what each tab would be labeled ..... Christmas, 4th of July, Spring....with item we want to put under that tab, would really help!

Being able to move whole sections instead of one tile at a time will also cut down on all the tapping, leaving more time to cook. This is a cooking game after all.
    Last edited by KingdomMagicD; 11-10-18 at 11:05 AM.