Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dark Fire Tournament 10/26

Nightclub Owner
    Not posting my results because it's too late to help anyone. While the fights were at the average difficulty for me, my planning and time management left much to be desired and made this a very stressful tourney for myself. Never again will I start so late!

I finished this with literally seconds left and I was super sure that I wasn't going to make it. I knew it would be tough because real life was so hectic I didn't get to start the tourney until yesterday afternoon. Happily, I was able to cruise through the first half with little trouble but then I got sidetracked again and didn't get to the second half of the tourney until tonight.

An alarm set for every hour kept me in check but I was down to twenty minutes and still had 10 rounds to fight. Used my videos and a bit of gold to speed up the rounds to get me to the end. I was on the final round when I noticed the tourney ended in less than a minute. Naturally, I panicked. I honestly had no idea if I would get the dragon if I won the round after the official end time. I spent the gold to Ultimate Dark Fire so that he would be in my storage before the daily reset kicked in and took pics as proof in case there was a glitch.

This is the first time I've used gold to beat an opponent but I'm not upset that I did so. All in, I spent about 50 gold to finish the tournament but that's honestly way less than straight up purchasing a dragon so I think it was well worth it. I am curious if anyone has ever won the final round after the end time and if so, whether or not they won the dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am curious if anyone has ever won the final round after the end time and if so, whether or not they won the dragon.
    i feel like the hour of battle is set to the moment when you press battle, so if you start in time, anmd win you get the dragon .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234