Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Fire Tournament 10/26

Banned
    The Battle Chart has not been updated to include the newer dragons so a good rule of thumb is to pick dragons that are good against the magic of the enemy. This is why I put the list on the bottom.
    Example: If I'm fighting a Dark Omen dragon, the spooky element uses black smoke magic so using Virtue, Black Swan, Kitsune, Air or Neo Air etc. would be a bad idea since black beats pink and yellow. The better dragons to use would be green and white types since they're good against black.
    As far as why the dragons use the magic they use, the game developers determine that and we, in the forums, go with what they chose. Soccer may split into blue/green but they chose the magic to be green vines not us.
    In short, treat the bubble magic dragons as blue, vine magic as green, black smoke as black, pink swords as pink, red fire as red and yellow tornado as yellow until the chart is updated one day. If it's not understandable then use the tools not mentioned on the forums.

Rhino Keeper
    I have only ever used the "Type Advantage" chart to choose opponent. For newer, I look up Parent Behavior, to see how they split. I never heard of "Magic" .
    Chart tells me to use Red, Purple for Soccer, Addendum tells me to use Green? I may never understand this. So I guess I will continue to rely on Logic and leave the "Magic" to those who understand it.
    Huge Thanks Skyharbor and Random. Happy Slaying...
    Last edited by Valkyrie2018; 10-27-18 at 10:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure I understand everything but this is how I use the chart and the addendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have only ever used the "Type Advantage" chart to choose opponent. For newer, I look up Parent Behavior, to see how they split. I never heard of "Magic" .
    "Magic" refers to your choice of "bash" or "magic" in the battle arena. When you choose "bash", your dragon "bashes" your opponent. When you choose "magic", your dragon will conjur different colored magic (ex. Black smoke, Blue bubbles, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Chart tells me to use Red, Purple for Soccer, Addendum tells me to use Green?
    The chart tells you the best and worst colors to use AGAINST an opponent.
    So, red and purple are the best colors to use against dragons with the Soccer element.

The addendum tells you the type of magic USED by an opponent.
    So, Soccer uses green magic.

(When used for breeding, Soccer splits into blue and green but the game developers have decided that Soccer will use green magic in the battle arena)
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 10-28-18 at 11:44 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I am having lots of rollbacks today and it's messing with not only the tournament but also my Bingo battle tasks.
    It's NOT my wifi. I've been watching Netflix and playing my other online games between battles with zero issues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I am having lots of rollbacks today and it's messing with not only the tournament but also my Bingo battle tasks.
    It's NOT my wifi. I've been watching Netflix and playing my other online games between battles with zero issues.
    It's a problem with short-term memory, aka RAM. (NOT long-term storage memory called ROM). If you use an Apple device, google "clear RAM" for quick instructions.

imagine writing a document. RAM (short term memory) is used while you're writing the document. ROM (long term memory) is used when the document is saved.

This game uses a LOT of RAM and sometimes a game isn't using RAM correctly. The game crashes and rolls back because progress wasn't saved.

p.s. Apple devices show your ROM in settings but RAM is NOT listed on your device or on Apple's website.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 10-28-18 at 06:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok please tell me how to beat Angelfire? I lost Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing, Tribal, infinity, Playful, Passion, Creator, Rose Quartz, Spellspine, Sunlight, Foxglove, Apprentice, Dame of Darkness, Dark and I believe that I repeatedly some of them especially the champions. Pretty please

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-28-18-11-40-637_com.teamlava.dragon.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	682.3 KB 
ID:	48326

\_(ツ)_/

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on Angelfire. What has everyone else used to beat this one with?

Banned
    It's hard to make a suggestion for any pure champion dragon because there's no one dragon that will work on everyone's island. Unfortunately this is the case with Angelfire, Avenging and Warrior King. I used the following system when I first started doing these tournaments a few years ago:

1. Try one of the ADIPS dragons (Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer)
    2. Try a 2nd tier dragon (Metal, Dark or any ultra rare dragon)
    3. Try another champion dragon. If you have Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Valiant or Neo Valiant, it can be beneficial.
    4. Try a dragon previously released on Dragon Tales (Banshee, Merfolk, Dame of Darkness, Lord of Light, etc.)
    5. Try a high level single element dragon such as Fire, Air, Forest, Water, Magic, Rainbow, Tropic, Night Elf, Light, etc.
    6. Use disposable Fire or Forest strategy. Use a level 1 Fire or Forest. If they lose, sell them and repeat. Sometimes a level 1 dragon will beat a high level champion.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 10-29-18 at 06:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you skyharbor! After trying 15 Diamond, 12 Metal, 10 Harmony Knight I then used 15 Fire and finally got him. I don’t remember what all I used before your advice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast