Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toil Dragon - October 26 2018 (Needed for the Spooky Town Leaderboard Event)

Fashion Designer
    Great another common, I was wondering if we needed another to add to the massive pile.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Great another common, I was wondering if we needed another to add to the massive pile.

I think that the decision to add all these commons was/is driven by the many complaints S8 received concerning the ease of breeding rare/super-rare vs. common dragons; especially in the Adventure League Bingo. So now when we're attempting to breed a common dragon and get a dozen other commons, we can no longer gripe about getting rares and super-rares instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I think that the decision to add all these commons was/is driven by the many complaints S8 received concerning the ease of breeding rare/super-rare vs. common dragons; especially in the Adventure League Bingo. So now when we're attempting to breed a common dragon and get a dozen other commons, we can no longer gripe about getting rares and super-rares instead.
    In my quest so far on breeding this common dragon I have had 2 Nights and currently I have a Wizard under way, note I would still be complaining if I had Neo Bubbles or Coral or heavens to mergitroid a Penumbra.

So I bit the bullet and have now crafted it! I do believe that Storm8 could remove this task and reduce the total amount of crowns needed to obtain the last dragon!

I got 2 Toil

1st try: magic + water = 4 hours

2nd try: magic + water = 4 hours

Banned
    Aether and Beryl on the third try after Iridescent and Wizard clogged up the nests.

Rhino Keeper
    Not doing well...penumbra ..wizard.. mismoth and now 8hrs. There's a growing amount of negatives for me ,not being able to breed required dragons ..expanding land taking way too long with trying to craft keys.

Rhino Keeper
    2x Penumbra, 2x Night. Not funny anymore and the Gem crafting for the Toil dragon is vanished in the craft shop.
    This is not funny.

Nightclub Owner
    I was only able to start this event yesterday due to real life craziness but I immediately started trying for the needed dragon. Using Beast and Hammerhead gave me Night, Coral, Neo Witch, Night before finally giving me Toil.

At the same time I put my first Beast x Hammerhead on the nest I also threw on Mercury and Anubis which gave me 40 hours but I can just let that go at normal time since I got Toil with the other pairing. Thank goodness.

Fashion Designer
    I gave up on trying to breed Toil after the first attempts yielded a Night and then a Wizard. Crafted him last night, he incubated while I slept, and just tossed him in for his first evo. He's cute!

I like the crafting option because it gives me something to do during LBs. Since the format change, I have no interest in the Milestone chests and no chance of reaching any of the dragons. I do wish they'd make the crowns more obviously different from one another at a glance. They all look so similar. It would be less confusing if we collected the jewels and pieces needed to construct 15 Omega Crowns. And it would make a lot more sense. Who builds crowns with other crowns, aside from Queen Mary?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    In my quest so far on breeding this common dragon I have had 2 Nights and currently I have a Wizard under way, note I would still be complaining if I had Neo Bubbles or Coral or heavens to mergitroid a Penumbra.

So I bit the bullet and have now crafted it! I do believe that Storm8 could remove this task and reduce the total amount of crowns needed to obtain the last dragon!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181031-233454.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	48349

I bred 1 Toil and just crafted my 2nd, only to realize that the disenchant only gave me 2(Two) Essence. Guess I was stupid to assume it would give 10 like the last few months.
    Looks like I have enough crowns to craft 20. But won't.
    3days wasted asking for crowns, instead of maps, and crafting eggs and Common dragons. I even used gold to Evolve one of them, so trade Portal would not be empty. I feel robbed. Sorry S8. But I really do.
    Last edited by Valkyrie2018; 11-01-18 at 10:36 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast