View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

18 62.07%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.69%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 27.59%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Wyburn

9 31.03%
  • Psyena

18 62.07%
  • Eerie Owl

14 48.28%
  • Dusky

7 24.14%
  • Skelewing

16 55.17%
  • Heckate

9 31.03%
  • Drowsy Hollow

21 72.41%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Mooncraft - 2018 Oct 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Have a question, it says reach milestone 4 I believe, the Psyena to earn the points. I’ve gone beyond that and it still says that. Do we have to hatch the Psyena? It doesn’t say hatch like it does for the Nevermore, it says reach Psyena milestone. So I need a little clarification. Thanks in advance and best of luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go for the win. I went ahead and boosted the beginning (just a 1.5x boost), and fed enough to get about halfway through the milestones. I'm going to wait and see where I stand at the end before I decide if I want to try for the grand prize.
    This is definitely a solution, though I still was unable to activate a boost before receiving the points. Also, the game just took about 300 points away from me. I’m not happy....
    Last edited by Penguin2016; 10-27-18 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    This is definitely a solution, though I still was unable to activate a boost before receiving the points. Also, the game just took about 300 points away from me. I?m not happy....
    Hmm... I already had the Wyburn at level 14 when I started the game this time around, but it waited till I hatched the egg I got at milestone #2 before showering me with all the points from the usual flurry of pop-ups. That gave me time to buy a boost to maximize the LB points.

Still, I'm unsure of why I'm even competing. I have all the early milestone creatures and am not fond of the last creature and prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It's good to see you back. I guess you've been in and out a bit, maybe? Neither of my accounts got any points, and I restarted a couple times and everything. I might just have to give up on this game that I once loved.
    Hey, yeah, In and out just now. Don?t spend a lot of time on the forums these days tho.
    Iv reached all prizes and I?m first just now. I dnt mind the prize but I?ll not fight to hold on to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Have a question, it says reach milestone 4 I believe, the Psyena to earn the points. I’ve gone beyond that and it still says that. Do we have to hatch the Psyena? It doesn’t say hatch like it does for the Nevermore, it says reach Psyena milestone. So I need a little clarification. Thanks in advance and best of luck everyone.
    Yes, you need to hatch it if you want the Spooky Gems for the Meowloween.
    This is just one more way that S8 has been sloppy: their messaging is highly inconsistent. On one it will tell you to reach the milestone; on others it's clear you need to hatch it.
    For future reference, reach the milestone always means hatch the creature. Fortunately we aren't required to place the habitat when we reach that milestone.

Got the Wyburn,placed one(had another from previous event) in nest. Have correct time to hatch,but egg is different? It's blue,light blue and black. Not egg of Wyburn which is green and brown. Can't figure out how to put screenshot of egg I have on nest.
    Last edited by IRONBUTTERFLIES; 10-28-18 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Incorrect colors of egg on nest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, you need to hatch it if you want the Spooky Gems for the Meowloween.
    This is just one more way that S8 has been sloppy: their messaging is highly inconsistent. On one it will tell you to reach the milestone; on others it's clear you need to hatch it.
    For future reference, reach the milestone always means hatch the creature. Fortunately we aren't required to place the habitat when we reach that milestone.
    Thank you Phoenix. I’m assuming that’s how it goes now.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBUTTERFLIES View Post
    Got the Wyburn,placed one(had another from previous event) in nest. Have correct time to hatch,but egg is different? It's blue,light blue and black. Not egg of Wyburn which is green and brown. Can't figure out how to put screenshot of egg I have on nest.
    Note...its been changed to Wyburn egg..Thank you~~

Rhino Keeper
    I've hatched, psyena and eerie owl but no points and working on chest( L7)...oh well another hicup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I've hatched, psyena and eerie owl but no points and working on chest( L7)...oh well another hicup.
    Are you looking for LB points or Spooky Gems? Hatching those animals gives you Spooky Gems towards the Meowloween, but it does not give additional LB points above what you get for the hatching time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast