View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

18 62.07%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.69%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 27.59%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Wyburn

9 31.03%
  • Psyena

18 62.07%
  • Eerie Owl

14 48.28%
  • Dusky

7 24.14%
  • Skelewing

16 55.17%
  • Heckate

9 31.03%
  • Drowsy Hollow

21 72.41%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Mooncraft - 2018 Oct 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Well. On the one hand I am pleased that I won?t have to battle it out for first place this time around as I just don?t love either creature this time. Also have everything but Psyena so that?s the only thing I?m aiming for and that?s nice and early on.

On the other hand, really disappointed in the Halloween animals this year. Too many humanoid creatures and rather lacking designs. Shame as Halloween is my absolute favourite.

Banned
    Not cool: Milestone prizes (creatures/habitat) that have been on sale very recently, which I purchased, but now have "won" for free.

Cool: Psyena!!!!

Executive Chef
    So my main account got points for having all the creatures hatched but my second account got nothing! What gives!
    I dnt mind the odd recycled animals, especially wen it?s ones I dnt have. But ones like wyburn I dnt think is fair at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So my main account got points for having all the creatures hatched but my second account got nothing! What gives!
    I dnt mind the odd recycled animals, especially wen it?s ones I dnt have. But ones like wyburn I dnt think is fair at all.
    It's good to see you back. I guess you've been in and out a bit, maybe? Neither of my accounts got any points, and I restarted a couple times and everything. I might just have to give up on this game that I once loved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Skelewing 8 hours Attachment 48300
    Congrats with your Skelewing. Also love the egg.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Looks like you were right as it is now called Mooncraft. Sloppy.
    It is sloppy, I'm also tired of not getting points just because they stick a past animal in milestone first, they like sticking it to long time players that have continued to support them.

BTW I'm Mystique Fantasy in game, not whoever copied my forum name "mystic realm" that is not me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I, as well as most other people, I assume, already have a Wyburn, yet this time they did not automatically give us points for having one. So does that mean they heard the previous complaints about it automatically giving points before we had a chance to activate a boost?
    It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go for the win. I went ahead and boosted the beginning (just a 1.5x boost), and fed enough to get about halfway through the milestones. I'm going to wait and see where I stand at the end before I decide if I want to try for the grand prize.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go for the win. I went ahead and boosted the beginning (just a 1.5x boost), and fed enough to get about halfway through the milestones. I'm going to wait and see where I stand at the end before I decide if I want to try for the grand prize.
    If you had already hatched and placed wyburn then many milestone collect but no points are rewarded so it's the same, if you have the animals you get screwed. Majority should have wyburn but if it was in inventory then you have time to hatch it giving you points we missed, sadly they can't figure this out even though we tell them every leaderboard

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    If you had already hatched and placed wyburn then many milestone collect but no points are rewarded so it's the same, if you have the animals you get screwed. Majority should have wyburn but if it was in inventory then you have time to hatch it giving you points we missed, sadly they can't figure this out even though we tell them every leaderboard
    I had already hatched Wyburn and on lvl 10. But i still need to hatch it, for collecting the first 300 extra LB points. That's weird, because in the past it already counted.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I had already hatched Wyburn and on lvl 10. But i still need to hatch it, for collecting the first 300 extra LB points. That's weird, because in the past it already counted.
    Mine did like the last leaderboards, collect one after another but none registered on leaderboard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast