Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: A Bumper Crop - 2018 Oct 25 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    This week's Value Pack:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0002127.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	48374

At least the deco is an item that wasn't included in the Halloween Sale unlike the one in the BS Value Pack this week!

Farm Supplier
    I've never received offers for "Value Packs" let alone weekly so they're new to me! Is it because I'm on Android or is it just dumb luck whether a player receives these offers?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I've never received offers for "Value Packs" let alone weekly so they're new to me! Is it because I'm on Android or is it just dumb luck whether a player receives these offers?
    I normally play on iOS but I make sure to keep a Droid device on hand for certain things (mainly decorating) so I checked and I don't have the offer on Droid either.

Never realized it was an iOS thing, thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll be sure to include that bit of info from now on to avoid confusion.

Question to droid users: Do you get the goals to download and play a game to earn goal parts? I've seen others post that they receive offers during goals that results in them earning free parts toward goal appliances but have never had the offer myself. I'm now wondering if that's s8's way of trying to offer a bit of equality to those who don't get Value Packs.

Rhino Keeper
    So tired of grilled corn. Just saying.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Question to droid users: Do you get the goals to download and play a game to earn goal parts? I've seen others post that they receive offers during goals that results in them earning free parts toward goal appliances but have never had the offer myself. I'm now wondering if that's s8's way of trying to offer a bit of equality to those who don't get Value Packs.
    Droid user here I have the goal to download Home Design Story, and in doing so the opportunity to earn parts for this goal. However, I had a similar opportunity for the last goal as well, so I expect it might be a one-time thing where you can only download the game once and earn parts for one goal.

Could definitely pass this on though to get more information.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Nope, don't get this either!
    Last edited by TinkFaintree; 11-03-18 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Removed emoji as didn't show up right.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Droid user here I have the goal to download Home Design Story, and in doing so the opportunity to earn parts for this goal. However, I had a similar opportunity for the last goal as well, so I expect it might be a one-time thing where you can only download the game once and earn parts for one goal.

Could definitely pass this on though to get more information.
    I'm iOS,and I get this offer several times a day.

Nightclub Owner
    I guess the goal offer is just random after all. I should know better than to think there's any rhyme or reason to these offers by now but I can't seem to stop myself from wondering!

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    What's with the sudden decrease in collectible drops? I just served and restarted 5 scare-amel apples and one pumpkin juice and only had 2 collectibles drop. It was like that all day yesterday too. Some times I didn't get any.
    I have been playing for years but about to throw in the towel. I have been having trouble with the goals to build 3 stoves so end up trying for several days while I could be cooking the 2nd recipe if that goal was not included. I finished BS without a problem but RS has had very low drops and the collectibles always have one item which will not drop.

Yes, sometimes no drops at all!

Also, many of my friends who have played for years and were reliable have dropped out.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Attachment 48341

Seriously? Is it too much to ask for the drops to be a bit more even? Come on!
    Mine were like that too. I had trouble with the scythe too! Over 50 of two of them and a meagre few of the one. Building ovens takes so little nag and it is annoying when you have served way more of the 1st recipe than needed while trying to build another oven. Not getting the parts either as the reliable neighbours (level 99) I had for years are all giving up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456