Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Bumper Crop - 2018 Oct 25 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    They are only 1h each. I don't see a problem.
    I do get weary of those who smugly declare that "there is no problem" or "I finished 3 days early, so why can't you?"
    Anyone with a career that requires him/her to be productive for 8 hours a day has a problem. So does a college student whose classes are very often 2-3hours long, or a high schooler who is not allowed to use her phone during school hours.
    Would you want your children's teacher to interrupt a class so she can serve her one-hour recipe before it spoils? How about if your ambulance driver pulled over to the side of the road for the same reason?
    S8 seems to be ignoring all these real life people. I am retired and have lots of time, but I resent what these games have become.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi AnnirasSweets!

I've updated the names of this year's "Harvest" series to "Grim Harvest" (seemed appropriate for the holiday). You should see the updated names after a quick re-sync.

Thanks for your event guides, by the way!

Best,
    ExcalS8
    Many thanks to you and all involved in this change! Your timely response and adjustments are much appreciated; as is all the hard work you all put in to consistently creating dozens of new items so that we may have regular updates.

I thought it would be a cute harvest HALLOWEEN.... Which I could do...but no worries I am off again from this goal... Really waiting for Thanksgiving.... Best of luck all
    ����HAPPY HALLOWEEN����

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I do get weary of those who smugly declare that "there is no problem" or "I finished 3 days early, so why can't you?"
    Anyone with a career that requires him/her to be productive for 8 hours a day has a problem. So does a college student whose classes are very often 2-3hours long, or a high schooler who is not allowed to use her phone during school hours.
    Would you want your children's teacher to interrupt a class so she can serve her one-hour recipe before it spoils? How about if your ambulance driver pulled over to the side of the road for the same reason?
    S8 seems to be ignoring all these real life people. I am retired and have lots of time, but I resent what these games have become.
    People can just schedule certain dishes outside of work/school hours. It's a very simple solution.

Executive Chef
    I don't work full time and still find the one hour repeat cooking extremely taxing and excessive. I don't want to be constantly preoccupied with this game! Not to mention my poor fingers. Plus the need to constantly cook the one hour recipes to earn more parts.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 10-26-18 at 07:27 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Hey Guys,

We all have different lifestyles and playstyles. Some players find it easy and some find it difficult. It's ok, you all are very welcome to express your opinions on these goals.

Please respect others' opinions, even if they are different from yours. Kindly refrain from disputing with other players' opinions or posts on forum. Thanks!

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Fashion Designer
    1-hour recipes are terribly difficult to keep up with because they spoil so quickly.

These high numbers are an issue.

IF YOUR FINGERS TINGLE OR ?ZAP? WHEN YOU TAP, you are damaging the nerves. STOP TAPPING! This goes double for diabetics who poke their fingers.

I really wish they would require fewer taps.

Nightclub Owner
    I had the infographic for the first post nearly complete when s8 kindly altered the names of some items. Naturally, this means I had to alter the pics in my graphic. I am nearly complete and should have it up soon however...

The images I was originally sent for the second appliance has the recipe info in tact but the photos are damaged. So if anyone could post a pic of those it would be a big help. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Of all recipes you choose garlic mussels ? Probably the most grossest looking recipe in RS.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Of all recipes you choose garlic mussels ? Probably the most grossest looking recipe in RS.
    agree with you on that one :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast