Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Design Makeover Rewards

Banned

Home Design Makeover Rewards

Can anyone from Storm8 explain the deal about the "Home Design Makeover" game that is supposed to award us additional points? This is the deal: In the last Leaderboard, towards the end of the event, a goal popped up to install this game and get 1000 extra LB points, which, first of all, is unfair to those who already had it, unless it granted the points retroactively. I did download it and got the points on my older account, but not on my newer account, but some people reported that it gave them points on *all* of their DS accounts. Now the same goal has popped up in this WE, both in Dragon Story and in Fantasy Forest Story. My older accounts (the Purplesmoke32) accounts don't have this goal because of when I downloaded it previously, I guess. However, I deleted the game in the meantime. Now I re-downloaded it to get the points (that would be 1000 points on both of my secondary accounts, MyMonta), but no matter how many times I delete and redownload, no matter how many levels I play (I went up to 26), no matter how many times I restart my device, I can't get the points. So are we supposed to be able to get the points on multiple accounts or not? In future events, will they offer us a different game to download since so many of us have now already downloaded this game? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can anyone from Storm8 explain the deal about the "Home Design Makeover" game that is supposed to award us additional points? This is the deal: In the last Leaderboard, towards the end of the event, a goal popped up to install this game and get 1000 extra LB points, which, first of all, is unfair to those who already had it, unless it granted the points retroactively. I did download it and got the points on my older account, but not on my newer account, but some people reported that it gave them points on *all* of their DS accounts. Now the same goal has popped up in this WE, both in Dragon Story and in Fantasy Forest Story. My older accounts (the Purplesmoke32) accounts don't have this goal because of when I downloaded it previously, I guess. However, I deleted the game in the meantime. Now I re-downloaded it to get the points (that would be 1000 points on both of my secondary accounts, MyMonta), but no matter how many times I delete and redownload, no matter how many levels I play (I went up to 26), no matter how many times I restart my device, I can't get the points. So are we supposed to be able to get the points on multiple accounts or not? In future events, will they offer us a different game to download since so many of us have now already downloaded this game? Thank you!
    I would like to hear from them on this issue as well. I didn't receive this goal the last time and now it's on offer again but not at my island. I don't like this arbitrary system of awarded free points to only some players. I was mildly put out the first time around but now I'm starting to feel distinctly shunned. Players have zero control over whether they even get the offer so how is this okay in an event? It's different if it's offering something extra like gold but to offer points toward completing an event within this new random offer system is not acceptable!

Would it not be better to just have a goal that would reward the thousand points to all players but is based on tasks that all players can actually do? Such as harvest x amount of total food or breed x amount of total hours and we get the points? With the final numbers of these events being so high, every bit counts and a thousand points is nothing to sneeze at!

The goal for HDM does not say what the reward is on my game. So how do we know? Does anyone have what the reward is?

Just discovered it is not on one of my games, but is on the lower level game WT

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The goal for HDM does not say what the reward is on my game. So how do we know? Does anyone have what the reward is?
    Well I just found out why, it is because there is no reward you get absolutely nothing. Will this be fixed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Not all promotional goals reward gold. Promotional goals will show what the reward is on the goal.

If someone has a screenshot of this goal rewarding gold, please post this screenshot.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    It is supposed to give us 1500 heart thingies for the World Event. Did someone say anything about gold? We all just want our rightful reward, which is the 1500 hearts.

The Honorable Panda
    I will check on this. Thank you for the additional information.
    Moving thread to bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is it linked to Rex and buying a deco, because that is what comes up when you finish the goal and you get gold for that or are we supposed to get hearts. Very confusing. Can someone please explain before the event finishes?

It is supposed to give us 1500 heart thingies for the World Event. Did someone say anything about gold? We all just want our rightful reward, which is the 1500 hearts.
    Sure hope we get answer before it ends. I'm only 500 always from making the end!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast