Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Design Makeover Rewards

Rhino Keeper
    I keep installing and playing them a bit but I get nothing. No points, no gold. It doesn't even recognize that the game has been installed apparently because I still keep getting the annoying pop-up to install on top of it

I have the same issue since the leaderboard event with the alpha dark one dragon. I tried to uninstall home design makeover and dragon story several times but it dont work...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    I keep installing and playing them a bit but I get nothing. No points, no gold. It doesn't even recognize that the game has been installed apparently because I still keep getting the annoying pop-up to install on top of it
    I have the exact. same. problem. I've contacted them a few times. I'm about ready to give up on this company. I really didn't care about the points in DS, but I REALLY wanted them in Fantasy Forest.

Hi.I got the same problem this period with Home Design Makeover and the reward is leaderboard points.i got the game,i even reached 30lvl and still dragon story doesnt recognize it to give me the first step rerward.sadly,ill lose 2nd place of the event cause of that....:/

At least ban that [] game from promotional ads if it causes all this trouble to so many ppl for so many months!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-10-19 at 10:24 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Exact same problem here. And I would need the 1500 hearts to get the 2nd dragon (5200hearts. Im at 3800 right now...) 3hrs to go in the event and I cant mane the game give me this "pop-up quest"-reward...

New Resident
    I have noticed quite a few of the rewards to not work. The one for Board Kings never works, and the one for the home makeover game does not work either. Nothing is worse than sitting through ad and getting zero reward. Whenever I see one of those two offending ads I close it. In my experience the ads either always work, or they never work, so the good news is reproducing this should be straightforward.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all..after I installed this on my main game ( for which we were given gold for doing) I went and installed it on my other accounts but was not receiving the reward
    I wrote to the people providing the game and they told me it was because of ' cookies'..so if you installed it once, it has cookies to remember..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12