Can anyone from Storm8 explain the deal about the "Home Design Makeover" game that is supposed to award us additional points? This is the deal: In the last Leaderboard, towards the end of the event, a goal popped up to install this game and get 1000 extra LB points, which, first of all, is unfair to those who already had it, unless it granted the points retroactively. I did download it and got the points on my older account, but not on my newer account, but some people reported that it gave them points on *all* of their DS accounts. Now the same goal has popped up in this WE, both in Dragon Story and in Fantasy Forest Story. My older accounts (the Purplesmoke32) accounts don't have this goal because of when I downloaded it previously, I guess. However, I deleted the game in the meantime. Now I re-downloaded it to get the points (that would be 1000 points on both of my secondary accounts, MyMonta), but no matter how many times I delete and redownload, no matter how many levels I play (I went up to 26), no matter how many times I restart my device, I can't get the points. So are we supposed to be able to get the points on multiple accounts or not? In future events, will they offer us a different game to download since so many of us have now already downloaded this game? Thank you!