Thread: Bingo challenge expires too soom

Executive Chef

Bingo challenge expires too soom

i keep having an issue with the goal ?plant 10 fireapple?. The goal says two hours to complete, but every time I go to harvest and plant more, the goal shows as expired. Today I planted five fire apples at 1:40 pm. At 2:57, I went to harvest and plant more but it showed as expired. This has occurred multiple times.

New Resident
    Did your game ever show the ?lost connection? screen after u started the challenge?
    My challenges will always expire if I ever gotten that screen after I start the challenge.
    That?s why after I start a challenge that I can?t complete in one go, I would travel to the artic islands to force the game to save my current progress.

Edit: Btw has the time limit for the challenge expire yet?
    Cos some of the challenges have veryyyy short time limits that will cause u to fail if u ever forget & fail to login in time.

Executive Chef
    Bingo goal says 2 hours, but timer starts at 1:15 and counts down from there.

The Honorable Panda
    I have flagged this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    The time limit for the goals are 2.25 hours, and the harvest 10 fireapples are 2 hours. Can you provide screenshots with your local time in the corner?

Issues like this can happen if you have adjusted your device time settings.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The time limit for the goals are 2.25 hours, and the harvest 10 fireapples are 2 hours. Can you provide screenshots with your local time in the corner?

Issues like this can happen if you have adjusted your device time settings.
    Kooky, the 1hr 15 mins is the time allowed on the plant firapple goals for 9 or 10 ...not the harvest. Harvest does give 2hrs as stated but plant as long as I've played bingo, months n months shows as 1:15

Sorry but I can't give a screenshot but it does it all the time and I haven't touched the date time.

Btw what do you mean the time limit is 2.25 hours...if you mean there is a cushion, I've never seen it. Like all the events, when time hits 0, everything is over.

Banned
    Here's another where actual time given doesn't match time shown in goal.

Harvest 20 upgrapes, 2 hrs but when selected time counting down is just 1 hr 30 mins. Please don't ask for screenshots, I don't have app for it and S8 should have some faith in players being accurate.

There is also a goal to harvest either fir apples or rushrooms which asks for an amount over 7 so you need plant 2x but time limit is just 2 hrs so if you absent mindedly select goal when you're ready to plant, well you don't have enough time. That one is not very nice.

I think alot of bingo components were unfortunately thrown together to introduce the game and like with most of the mistakes, S8 never goes back to fix them just goes full speed ahead onto new things,

Dragons do not have a disco BALL drgn but goal wants us to breed with one...too many typos.. yourn Olympic dragonss but you finally fixed the graphics on which prize level you get in the different leagues...2x,5x,10x. Wonder how long it will stay fixed. I have a suspicion that there are too many versions of the programs out there in various states of being tested with little control on what fixes are incorporated into any of them. So use a version, fix something but lose 1,2,3 other things that had been fixed but weren't in the version person x just introduced.