Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Better Home (Home Design Makeover) - missing forgotten coins

New Resident

Problems receiving reward for completing quest

In fantasy forest story one of my quests was to download home design makeover and play it and my reward would be 1500 duality points. I really need to points for another quest, one of the time sensitive ones, but it won't say that I completed the quest. I did download and play the game for several levels. There's only 2 hours left in the quest that I need the points for, I feel like storm8 is always ripping me off.

I tried to do the home design makeover during a 2x boost during the winged winners event. It still hasn't registered the 1500 leaderboard points much less the doubled amount. I submitted a help ticket 2 days ago [Ticket #2587351], but the event ends in less than 19 hours. I really wanted to get all of the milestones in this event.

I am having this same issue at the moment. My event ends tomorrow and I am wanting the 1500eaderboard points before it ends. I tried contacting support but was only given links to unrelated articles.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Calilily12 View Post
    I am having this same issue at the moment. My event ends tomorrow and I am wanting the 1500eaderboard points before it ends. I tried contacting support but was only given links to unrelated articles.
    You probably received an automated reply earlier. Support takes 3 to 5 business days to respond and you should hear from them anytime now, if you have not already. Let me know if you need further help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123