Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Better Home (Home Design Makeover) - missing forgotten coins

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra_18 View Post
    I have already tried to play some levels and to restart my phone but nothing happened. I wrote to the support too, but I am still waiting for the answer. Hope they can fix in time
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I spent about 2 hours playing (I didn't realize it was a matching game, and I get totally addicted to those!) and got to level 26 or something, but still no rewards. And it also isn't giving me the points for the WE in Dragon Story that also come from downloading this app.
    I've reported this over for you guys. It shouldn't take this long to get the rewards... I'm sending you to Support for individual investigation of your account. Please pm me your ticket number, link in my signature. I'll try to escalate your ticket given the Community Event is close to ending.

Fljght night event

I downloaded the app for design homes but did not receive the coin reward for thr flight night event. I have tried submitting a ticket but it wont send. Please fix as the even is almost done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've reported this over for you guys. It shouldn't take this long to get the rewards... I'm sending you to Support for individual investigation of your account. Please pm me your ticket number, link in my signature. I'll try to escalate your ticket given the Community Event is close to ending.
    #[] is my ticket number

Maybe try playing a few levels? And restarting device may help too. Please let me know if they are still missing.
    I'm at level 234 ..I have tried everything besides clearing cache and data
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-25-18 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reasons

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    I downloaded the app for design homes but did not receive the coin reward for thr flight night event. I have tried submitting a ticket but it wont send. Please fix as the even is almost done.
    See Post 11. Please contact Support by using this link - support form. You need to fill in the required fields before you can submit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    #[] is my ticket number
    I'm at level 234 ..I have tried everything besides clearing cache and data
    Got your ticket number and added to my report.

Fashion Designer
    Got your ticket number and added to my report.
    Thank you for your help. Hope this gets resolved soon...

I keep trying to submit a ticket and receive this error - The CAPTCHA verification failed. Please try again.
    Last edited by Luckylady00; 10-25-18 at 12:39 PM.

I have a ticket # now []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-26-18 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reason

Fashion Designer
    I really think the odds of this being fixed for us within the next 15hours are slim. Its really upsetting to be so close to pegasus ;(

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    I have a ticket # now []
    Got it and passed it in earlier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast