Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: The Time of the Season - 2018 Oct 23 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Thanks to those who shared that they are having trouble, too.

I used to just decline food, but now that does not work. If I decline the food, I cant replace it with something else.

I have some good neighbors who just send food. Theyre great about goal parts at the beginning of goals and always accept requests, which is (to me, anyway) the most important part of neighboring. But now I have to either drop them or not get the parts I need. I hope this gets changed.
    It has been this way for a very long time. Auntie J and I tracked it...if you decline a gift, it does not mean you can get another one.
    Just another example of the inequities on these games.

Nightclub Owner
    This week's Value Pack:

And once more I have to wonder who is in charge of deciding what deco gets included into the packages and what their thought process is. It truly boggles my mind that of all the items at their fingertips they chose a deco that was just on sale for Halloween!

Don't get me wrong, I love Value Packs and always have. I see them as a great way to support s8 and I often purchase them in the other games (and used to buy the old BS ones) but only when I feel I'm getting something that is valuable enough to justify the money I spend on them.

C'mon s8, dig a little deeper and find some better choices to include in the packs. These used to be a bright spot in the game, a chance to get a previously missed LTO or an original item. If you would offer better enticements, I would totally buy the Packs despite not needing the parts and I highly doubt I'm alone in this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0002126.JPG 
Views:	361 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	48375  
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-02-18 at 05:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Side goal opens at lvl 48.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This week's Value Pack:

And once more I have to wonder who is in charge of deciding what deco gets included into the packages and what their thought process is. It truly boggles my mind that of all the items at their fingertips they chose a deco that was just on sale for Halloween!

Don't get me wrong, I love Value Packs and always have. I see them as a great way to support s8 and I often purchase them in the other games (and used to buy the old BS ones) but only when I feel I'm getting something that is valuable enough to justify the money I spend on them.

C'mon s8, dig a little deeper and find some better choices to include in the packs. These used to be a bright spot in the game, a chance to get a previously missed LTO or an original item. If you would offer better enticements, I would totally buy the Packs despite not needing the parts and I highly doubt I'm alone in this.
    Passing along this feedback~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Stuck on serve 15 champurrados. Force closed and my last three still aren't counting. It should have finished this morning but it still said I only had 12 out of 15 so I made three more and it's still not counting!
    Finally counted hopefully I can still finish since I lost a whole day!
    Last edited by Kulaboo; 11-03-18 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Added more to post

Executive Chef
    I hope the maintenance this early morning solve any glitches, I had built 5 of the second appliances and for some reason when I checked my game yesterday I had 4 instead and 1 in the box.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    It has been this way for a very long time. Auntie J and I tracked it...if you decline a gift, it does not mean you can get another one.
    Just another example of the inequities on these games.
    This is upsetting. I always send gifts and figure that if people do not want it, they can decline it.

This is going to be a pain and means I have to drop a couple people.

This game is just getting ridiculous. I want to keep playing because I really like it - you know I do! - but it is getting too hard and too time-consuming.

I?m going to have to take a break.

Host(ess)
    I am so upset! There is only 21 hours left on this goal and 6 of my agua de jamaica drinks did not show up after I finished making them. So now I won't have enough time to remake the 6 that didn't show up because it is saying that I only made 3 out of the 12 and they take 9 hours to complete. I am once again missing out on the goal prize! This just happened to me on the getting spooky 5 day goal! I was on the last part of that goal and some of the items I made didn't show up, so I missed that goal prize too! I tried to contact support but I didn't get any help. I have been playing for a few years now but when things like this happen, it makes me want to quit the game. I am mad that I almost finish these goals after working on them for days at a time and I miss out on the prizes. Not fair!

Executive Chef
    I like -La Catrina- I already have 20 of her! So nice, and so happy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF0B2D15-BEBB-4652-B735-BD2DF6846290.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	360.4 KB 
ID:	48405

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F12F4306-CB63-42A8-8D6C-C855CD0BFF1F.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	48406

However I may not finish in enough time for the the rest of the goal, I still need to serve 2 more round of the last recipes, already have the other 1 cooking. But if I do it will be by pure luck.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4ever View Post
    I am so upset! There is only 21 hours left on this goal and 6 of my agua de jamaica drinks did not show up after I finished making them. So now I won't have enough time to remake the 6 that didn't show up because it is saying that I only made 3 out of the 12 and they take 9 hours to complete. I am once again missing out on the goal prize! This just happened to me on the getting spooky 5 day goal! I was on the last part of that goal and some of the items I made didn't show up, so I missed that goal prize too! I tried to contact support but I didn't get any help. I have been playing for a few years now but when things like this happen, it makes me want to quit the game. I am mad that I almost finish these goals after working on them for days at a time and I miss out on the prizes. Not fair!
    If your goal progress is hindered by game issues I would suggest you submit a claim ticket to s8 explaining your issue clearly. If you have done the required tasks but the game miscounted then they should be able to help you in some way as your lack of progress is due to an apparent game glitch/bug. They're usually very good about looking into these sorts of things and they can access your game data from their end so they should be able to see what the issue is and get it sorted for you.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast